2 Bulgarian Teenagers Try to Scoop BGN 5M Jackpot with Fake Ticket
Two teenagers were detained in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna after attempting to collect the Sports Totalizator BGN 5M jackpot using a fake slip.
The two 19-year-olds tried to hack the Totalizator's database in order to manipulate the numbers, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
One of them was arrested after trying to collect part of the jackpot in an office of the Sports Totalizator in Varna. The second 'hacker' was also detained shortly after that.
The jackpot of June 26th draw came up to BGN 5 026 320, BGNES informs.
The teenagers were charged with attempted fraud. They were detained for 72 hours.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA