2 Bulgarian Teenagers Try to Scoop BGN 5M Jackpot with Fake Ticket
Two teenagers were detained in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna after attempting to collect the Sports Totalizator BGN 5M jackpot using a fake slip.
The two 19-year-olds tried to hack the Totalizator's database in order to manipulate the numbers, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
One of them was arrested after trying to collect part of the jackpot in an office of the Sports Totalizator in Varna. The second 'hacker' was also detained shortly after that.
The jackpot of June 26th draw came up to BGN 5 026 320, BGNES informs.
The teenagers were charged with attempted fraud. They were detained for 72 hours.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna