Grigor Dimitrov to Face Kevin Anderson in ATP Masters Tonight
Grigor Dimitrov will face Kevin Anderson in Rogers Cup quarter-finals tonight to determine who will proceed to the final four in Toronto.
The seventh seed Bulgarian tennis player made it to the quarter-finals after defeating Tommy Robredo on Thursday.
Looking ahead to the clash with Anderson, Dimitrov has said: "I know I'm in a good position right now. […] I like my chances."
Dimitrov and World No. 21 Anderson are scheduled to play on Stadium Court in Toronto no earlier than 2:30pm (9:30pm EEST) on Friday.
Dimitrov will meet Anderson for the sixth time on the ATP World Tour, with Dimitrov leading the series 4-1.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International