Grigor Dimitrov to Face Kevin Anderson in ATP Masters Tonight
Grigor Dimitrov will face Kevin Anderson in Rogers Cup quarter-finals tonight to determine who will proceed to the final four in Toronto.
The seventh seed Bulgarian tennis player made it to the quarter-finals after defeating Tommy Robredo on Thursday.
Looking ahead to the clash with Anderson, Dimitrov has said: "I know I'm in a good position right now. […] I like my chances."
Dimitrov and World No. 21 Anderson are scheduled to play on Stadium Court in Toronto no earlier than 2:30pm (9:30pm EEST) on Friday.
Dimitrov will meet Anderson for the sixth time on the ATP World Tour, with Dimitrov leading the series 4-1.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season