Grigor Dimitrov to Face Kevin Anderson in ATP Masters Tonight
Grigor Dimitrov will face Kevin Anderson in Rogers Cup quarter-finals tonight to determine who will proceed to the final four in Toronto.
The seventh seed Bulgarian tennis player made it to the quarter-finals after defeating Tommy Robredo on Thursday.
Looking ahead to the clash with Anderson, Dimitrov has said: "I know I'm in a good position right now. […] I like my chances."
Dimitrov and World No. 21 Anderson are scheduled to play on Stadium Court in Toronto no earlier than 2:30pm (9:30pm EEST) on Friday.
Dimitrov will meet Anderson for the sixth time on the ATP World Tour, with Dimitrov leading the series 4-1.
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow