Flood Victims in NW Bulgaria Get BGN 325 Each in State Aid
The flood victims in northwestern Bulgarian Mizia, Byala Slatina, Krushovitsa and Borovan will be getting a one-off state aid of BGN 325 each as of Friday.
The caretaker Minister of Health Dr. Miroslav Nenkov has ordered the delivery of gloves, masks and disinfectants to the inhabitants of Mizia, after inspecting the situation in the flooded town, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced.
A team of psychologists from Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy will work with victims of the disaster, Dnevnik reports.
The drainage of the flooded houses, yards and streets in Mizia will take two more days. The town will then be disinfected and cleaned.
- » Skype Disappears From App Stores in China
- » Snow Blocks the Turkish Capital
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » LeBron James Produces an Exclusive YouTube Series (Video Trailer)
- » Archaeologists have Discovered the Earliest Known Drawings of Dogs (Video)
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea