Flood Victims in NW Bulgaria Get BGN 325 Each in State Aid
The flood victims in northwestern Bulgarian Mizia, Byala Slatina, Krushovitsa and Borovan will be getting a one-off state aid of BGN 325 each as of Friday.
The caretaker Minister of Health Dr. Miroslav Nenkov has ordered the delivery of gloves, masks and disinfectants to the inhabitants of Mizia, after inspecting the situation in the flooded town, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced.
A team of psychologists from Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy will work with victims of the disaster, Dnevnik reports.
The drainage of the flooded houses, yards and streets in Mizia will take two more days. The town will then be disinfected and cleaned.
- » 10 Bulgarian Artists Worth to Follow on Instagram
- » Stephen Hawking: The Earth will Become as Hot as Venus
- » Traffic Along the Main Road Plovdiv-Assenovgrad is Difficult Due to Car Crash After Reckless Overtaking Manoeuvre
- » The Biggest Bulgarian Wedding will Apply for the Guinness Book of Records
- » New Project Offers Free Consultations to Bulgarian Workers in Germany
- » Long-Term Vision for the Development of Sofia to Become Clear in the Fall of 2018