Flood Victims in NW Bulgaria Get BGN 325 Each in State Aid
The flood victims in northwestern Bulgarian Mizia, Byala Slatina, Krushovitsa and Borovan will be getting a one-off state aid of BGN 325 each as of Friday.
The caretaker Minister of Health Dr. Miroslav Nenkov has ordered the delivery of gloves, masks and disinfectants to the inhabitants of Mizia, after inspecting the situation in the flooded town, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced.
A team of psychologists from Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy will work with victims of the disaster, Dnevnik reports.
The drainage of the flooded houses, yards and streets in Mizia will take two more days. The town will then be disinfected and cleaned.
- » Magnitude-3.0 Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Female Body Found on Beach in Bulgaria's Chernomorets
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals
- » Bulgarians among Injured as Bus Tumbles Over in Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: Penal System Discriminates Women