Flood Victims in NW Bulgaria Get BGN 325 Each in State Aid
The flood victims in northwestern Bulgarian Mizia, Byala Slatina, Krushovitsa and Borovan will be getting a one-off state aid of BGN 325 each as of Friday.
The caretaker Minister of Health Dr. Miroslav Nenkov has ordered the delivery of gloves, masks and disinfectants to the inhabitants of Mizia, after inspecting the situation in the flooded town, the press service of the Ministry of Health announced.
A team of psychologists from Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy will work with victims of the disaster, Dnevnik reports.
The drainage of the flooded houses, yards and streets in Mizia will take two more days. The town will then be disinfected and cleaned.
- » Unique 4th Century Mosaics Discovered in Plovdiv's Large Basilica
- » Dordrecht Museum To Host Oldest Gold of Humankind Exhibition, Varna Treasure
- » Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.SE Become Inaccessible
- » Bulgaria Ransk Last in Europe in Terms of Organ Donors
- » Plane Crashes at Malta Airport, At Least 5 Victims Reported
- » Number of Migrants Who Left Bulgaria's Accommodation Centers Bubbles