Bulgaria's Construction Production Sees 5.6% Increase Y/Y
In June, the index of production in the construction sector, calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data, was 0.1% above the level of the previous month.
According to the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute, in June 2014 there was an increase by 5.6% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013.
In June 2014 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was above the level of the previous month.
The index of production of civil engineering increased by 0.7%, while the production of building construction marked a decrease by 0.4%.
On an annual basis in June 2014, the increase of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly from the positive rate in the civil engineering by 14.4%, while in the building construction was registered a decrease by 1.0%.
- » Greek Financial Crisis Hits Summer Sales
- » CGN shows interest in Bulgaria's Belene Project
- » 12 University Majors Now ''Protected" by Government Order
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Fall 0.8% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Expand by 3% in 2016 - Industry Group