Ten Injured In Kostenets Military Factory Blasts
Ten people were injured in the blasts in the military factory in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets on Friday morning, town mayor Radostin Radev told BGNES.
They suffer from cuts and are in hospital. Their lives are not in danger.
The area of the TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory, in which are utilised ammunitions, is sealed off. No further blasts are expected.
Loud blasts were heard in Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reported Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire brigades.
The Focus news agency reports that the blasts broke windows of buildings in the town and damaged the suspended ceiling of a bank office.
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck