Ten Injured In Kostenets Military Factory Blasts
Ten people were injured in the blasts in the military factory in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets on Friday morning, town mayor Radostin Radev told BGNES.
They suffer from cuts and are in hospital. Their lives are not in danger.
The area of the TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory, in which are utilised ammunitions, is sealed off. No further blasts are expected.
Loud blasts were heard in Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reported Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire brigades.
The Focus news agency reports that the blasts broke windows of buildings in the town and damaged the suspended ceiling of a bank office.
- » More than 100 People are Missing after a Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels
- » A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
- » Tram Derails on Sofia's Skobelev Boulevard
- » At Least Three Children Died in a Fire at a Children's Complex in Odessa
- » Eight People Died in a Storm in the Western Part of Romania