Ten Injured In Kostenets Military Factory Blasts
Ten people were injured in the blasts in the military factory in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets on Friday morning, town mayor Radostin Radev told BGNES.
They suffer from cuts and are in hospital. Their lives are not in danger.
The area of the TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory, in which are utilised ammunitions, is sealed off. No further blasts are expected.
Loud blasts were heard in Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reported Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire brigades.
The Focus news agency reports that the blasts broke windows of buildings in the town and damaged the suspended ceiling of a bank office.
- » Hungary Looking into Prague-Varna Bus Bomb Incident
- » Damage from Disasters Across Bulgaria Worth BGN 1 B in 2014
- » Czech Rep., Slovakia, Hungary Investigate Bomb Incident on Bulgarian Bus
- » Bomb Found in Bus Travelling Prague-Varna
- » Four Die in Hostel Fire Near Tokyo
- » Bulgarian Sailor Went Missing near Point Penmarc'h, NW France