Ten Injured In Kostenets Military Factory Blasts
Ten people were injured in the blasts in the military factory in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets on Friday morning, town mayor Radostin Radev told BGNES.
They suffer from cuts and are in hospital. Their lives are not in danger.
The area of the TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory, in which are utilised ammunitions, is sealed off. No further blasts are expected.
Loud blasts were heard in Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reported Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire brigades.
The Focus news agency reports that the blasts broke windows of buildings in the town and damaged the suspended ceiling of a bank office.
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
- » Human Mistake was the Reason Military Chopper Crashed in the Black Sea
- » Airport in Burgas Still Closed After Plane Skid off Runway
- » So Far, 200 People Were Injured and 750 Have Been Rescued from Fires in Bulgaria