Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory
- » Woman Finds Hand Grenade In Sofia
- » Sofia Woman Finds Hand Grenade at Her Door
- » Policemen, Firefighters, Rescuers Cooperate to Find Children Lost in Mountain