Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Wildfire Forces Evacuation of 10,000 Campers in southern France
- » Wildfire in Bulgaria's Rila Mountain Contained
- » Bulgarian Cameraman Drowns While Trying to Rescue Teenager
- » Forest Fire in Bulgaria's Rila Mountain Mostly Contained
- » No Casualties After Helicopter Crashes in Black Sea Near Bulgaria's Tsarevo
- » Lifeguards Save Eight Foreigners From Drowning in Bulgaria's Zlatni Pyasatsi