Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria's Sliven After Heavy Rains
- » Scientists Blame Negligence for Floods
- » Bulgaria's Maritsa River Levee Breaks, Ten Houses Evacuated
- » Number of Burgas Flood Victims Climbs To Three
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges For Preventive Measures Against Floods
- » Floods In Burgas Region Claim Second Life