Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Roma People in Garmen Plead for Peace Following Ethnic Tensions
- » State of Emergency Lifted in Bulgaria's Mezdra
- » Garmen Citizens Dissatisfied With Local Government's Reaction
- » Authorities Declare State of Emergency in Bulgaria's Mezdra Due to Rain, Floods
- » Ethnic Clashes Raise Turmoil in Bulgaria’s Village of Garmen
- » Hungary Looking into Prague-Varna Bus Bomb Incident