Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Worker Dies in Blast in Bulgaria's Arsenal
- » EU Commission Office in Sofia Evacuated over Fire
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes
- » No Injuries, Damage Reported after Earthquake near Bulgaria’s Sandanski
- » Egyptian Military Find Wreckage from Missing Flight MS804