Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Turkish Truck Drivers Complain From Syrian Immigrants
- » Sofia Police Apprehends 70 Illegal Immigrants
- » Mountain Climber Falls to Death in Bulgaria's Vratsata Gorge
- » Passenger Train Hits Car in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Greek Ferry with Bulgarians On Board Sinks near Corfu
- » 27-Year Old Woman Dies as Romanian Bus Overturns at Bulgaria’s Hainboaz Pass