Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » England-to-Turkey Flight Diverts to Sofia Due to ‘Allegedly Drunk Passenger’
- » Bulgaria Gov't Mulls Changing Falcon Plane after Failure
- » Gov't Airplane Carrying PM on Board Performs Emergency Landing at Varna Airport
- » Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines Plane Makes Safe Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » 2 Bulgarian Nationals Die in Car Crash near Serbia’s Pirot
- » At Least One Pilot Killed after Two Planes Collide at Swiss Airshow