Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Bulgarian Helicopter Crew Remains Captured in Sudan
- » Captured Bulgarians in Sudan Expected to be Released Soon
- » Bulgarians Held in Sudan 'Not Taken Hostage' - FM Daniel Mitov
- » Bulgarian Helicopter Crew Captured by Sudanese Rebels
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » AirAsia Flight QZ8501 Crashed Due to Ascending Too Fast