Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Turkey's Western Coast Hit by Strong Quake Felt in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Woman Dies as Tunnel Lamp Falls on Car
- » Fire Breaks Out at Harmanli Migrant Center
- » Passenger Train Derails in Central Bulgaria
- » Bus with 40 Japanese Tourists Evacuated after Being Stranded in NE Bulgaria
- » 'Somali Migrant' Dies While Trying to Cross Bulgaria