Blasts In Bulgaria's Kostenets, Military Factory Incident Possible
Loud blasts were heard in Bulgaria's town of Kostenets shortly before 9 AM on Friday morning, reports Nova TV national channel.
According to eyewitnesses, quoted by the television, the town is full of police, ambulances and fire engines, but there are no details as to what happened.
The TEREM - Tsar Samuil military factory is in the town and an incident there is among the most likely causes of the explosions.
- » Bulgarian Police Detains British Citizen for Stealing Forklift, Attacking Officers
- » BGNES News Agency Temporarily Suspends Work After Heavy Road Accident
- » Blast at Czech Ammo Factory, up to Three People Feared Dead
- » Runaway Wolf Spotted Inside Zoo in Bulgaria’s Blagoevgrad
- » Wolf Flees Zoo in Bulgaria's Blagoevgrad
- » Two Bulgarians Die in Accident at Antwerp Port