Bio Farms To Sell Produce From Mobile Stalls In Sofia
By the end of the year bio farms will start selling their produce from mobile stalls and fridges in Sofia and Plovdiv, the head of Bioselena foundation Stoilko Apostolov told BTA.
The initiative is part of the project “For The Balkan And People”.
So far have been fitted eight trailer stands, mostly for dairy products. They will sell the produce of farmers from Berkovitsa, Georgi Damyanovo, Svoge, Godech, Troyan and Karlovo.
Currently bio farms have their own stands at the Rimska Stena and Ivan Vazov open air markets in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria Is Most Preferred Outsourcing Destination In Europe
- » Lot 2 of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway To Be Completed in Autumn of 2015
- » Winemakers in Bulgaria Allowed to Add Sugar to Boost Alcohol Level
- » Bulgaria's Producer Price Index Posts 1% Decrease in August Y/Y
- » Investors Find Unpredictability in Bulgaria More Frustrating than Corruption – AmCham
- » Aurubis to Invest EUR 75 M in Its Copper Plant in Bulgaria's Pirdop
Devi, I think your question is self evident mate. Why the hell do you think it folded? They finished Trakia highway last year and nobody drives through that little road in Lozenets anymore. When I saw that they had opened that BK a couple of years ago I was sure the owner made a big mistake because when they finished the highway it would be the end of it for BK. They spent at least 300,000 euros on that restaurant. Hopefully the same owner can move the location to a lot in Trakia highway. We shall see................