Bio Farms To Sell Produce From Mobile Stalls In Sofia
By the end of the year bio farms will start selling their produce from mobile stalls and fridges in Sofia and Plovdiv, the head of Bioselena foundation Stoilko Apostolov told BTA.
The initiative is part of the project “For The Balkan And People”.
So far have been fitted eight trailer stands, mostly for dairy products. They will sell the produce of farmers from Berkovitsa, Georgi Damyanovo, Svoge, Godech, Troyan and Karlovo.
Currently bio farms have their own stands at the Rimska Stena and Ivan Vazov open air markets in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession
Devi, I think your question is self evident mate. Why the hell do you think it folded? They finished Trakia highway last year and nobody drives through that little road in Lozenets anymore. When I saw that they had opened that BK a couple of years ago I was sure the owner made a big mistake because when they finished the highway it would be the end of it for BK. They spent at least 300,000 euros on that restaurant. Hopefully the same owner can move the location to a lot in Trakia highway. We shall see................