Tenth Mozart Festival To Take Place In Pravets
The tenth edition of the Mozart Musical Festival will take place in Bulgarian town of Pravets on August 13-17.
Initially dedicated solely to the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the festival eventually widened its programme to mark some other musical anniversaries. Besides Mozart, this year's edition will include works days Richard Strauss, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Christophe Willibald Gluck, among others.
The festival will take place on three stages – the open-air stage by the lake in front of the RIU Pravets Resort Hotel, the community center Zarya 1895 in the town and the central square in front of the Pravets municipality building.
Besides musical peformances, the festival will feature ballet and theatrical productions.
Tickets can be bought from the Eventim ticketing platform and at the RIU Pravets Resort Hotel.
- » Bulgarian Movie "Losers" Claims Main Prize at Moscow International Film Festival
- » Twisted Sister, Within Temptation to Headline Tenth Anniversary of Kavarna Rock
- » National Gallery Square 500 to Admit Visitors Free of Charge on Saturday
- » Kasabian to Headline Second Night at Spirit of Burgas
- » Sofia Isn't Short of Festival Options This Weekend
- » Sofia to Mark Spanish Language Day on June 20