Tenth Mozart Festival To Take Place In Pravets
The tenth edition of the Mozart Musical Festival will take place in Bulgarian town of Pravets on August 13-17.
Initially dedicated solely to the works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the festival eventually widened its programme to mark some other musical anniversaries. Besides Mozart, this year's edition will include works days Richard Strauss, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Christophe Willibald Gluck, among others.
The festival will take place on three stages – the open-air stage by the lake in front of the RIU Pravets Resort Hotel, the community center Zarya 1895 in the town and the central square in front of the Pravets municipality building.
Besides musical peformances, the festival will feature ballet and theatrical productions.
Tickets can be bought from the Eventim ticketing platform and at the RIU Pravets Resort Hotel.
- » The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
- » A to JazZ Festival Brings US Legends to Sofia in July
- » Zenith Fusion Festival: Music, Cinema and Insight into Life in Rhodope Mountains
- » Sofia Joins Fete de la Musique With Free Concerts on Three Stages
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Amazes World with Floating Piers
- » Israeli Author Ellis Shuman to Present New Book in Bulgaria