70% Of Bulgarians Pay Their Bills On Time - Survey
Only 70% of Bulgarians and Romanians pay their bills on time, shows a survey of the EOS collection company European Payment Practices.
They, however, are not straying far from the European average of 75%.
In Greece and Slovakia 71% of customers are punctual on their payments.
The most reliable customers come from Germany, where 83% pay their bills on time, and France, with 80% of customers.
At 34%, the reason most cited for poor payment practices is a temporary cash flow problem, followed by unemployment (22%), intentional non-payment (21%) and the economic situation (20%).
But respondents – 2600 financial experts from 12 European countries, polled by the TNS Infratest research institute - also specified another reason (22%) for late payment that has nothing to do with the customer’s ability to pay: They believe that many consumers in the B2C segment simply forget to pay their bills.
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016
- » Bulgaria Ranks 47th in Economic Freedom Index
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High