Sofia's Dada Cultural Bar Launches Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Sofia's Dada Cultural Bar launches a hop-on hop-off bus offering information on cultural events in Sofia, documentaries and historical information on the city.
The magenta double decker is parked at the Dada Cultural Station in front of the bar at Benkovski street, behind the St. Alexander Nevski cathedral in the centre of Sofia.
The first deck offers documentaries on Sofia history, information in the upcoming cultural and educational events in the city, fliers and brochures and tips from a dedicated guide.
The second floor is set up as a pleasant open-air cafe, offering drinks.
Once a month the bus will leave the station and will travel to a different Sofia district, offering a special programme and information on the area.
The bus is open from 10 AM to 10 PM, daily.
The Dada Cultural Station is supported by the Sofia Municipality and is part of Sofia's bid to become European Capital of Culture 2019.
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”
- » Bulgaria Unveils 2015 Junior Eurovision Anthem
- » 11th Bulgarian Film Festival in New York to Open Sept. 28
- » Bulgarian Artists Will be in Focus of First Edition of Vienna Contemporary Fair
- » Divers Arrange Underwater Exhibition in Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Launches Week of Art, Cultural Events