Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » New Psycho Tests for Drivers
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured