Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World