Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgaria Shows no Progress in Addressing Prison System Deficiencies - Report
- » Yane Yanev to Advise Bulgaria’s PM Borisov on Fight against Corruption
- » Lozan Panov Elected as Bulgaria’s Top Judge
- » Three in Five Bulgarians Want Current Government to Complete Its Term - Poll
- » Bulgaria's Judicial Council to Seek Election Court of Cassation Chair Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Reject Proposal for Limiting Sanctions Against Russia