Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Staff to Drop to 47 000 by end-2015
- » Bulgaria DefMin Urges President to Veto Changes to Military Intelligence Act
- » FinMin: Debate on Increasing Bulgaria's Military Spending Is Forthcoming
- » Bulgarian PM Backs DefMin, Blames Predecessors for State of Air Force
- » 42 000 Bulgarians to Run for Mayors, Municipal Councillors in Local Elections
- » Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Migration Law Amendments