Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » President Rumen Radev Urges Parties Towards Responsible and Constructive Attitude at National Assembly
- » Four Cases of Measles Registered During the Weekend in Plovdiv
- » DPS Does Not Aim at Cabinet Positions at All Costs
- » Two People Dead, 17 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day in Bulgaria
- » Court Proceedings Against Veselin Mareshki Stopped Due to MP Immunity
- » Volya Party to Show Support For New Government