Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » PM Ognian Gerdzhikov: Election Tourism Cannot be Restricted Under Current Law
- » Prosecutor's Office Checking Registration of Mareshki's Two Parties
- » Farmers Protests in Front of Bulgaria's Presidency
- » DANS Declares Two More Turkish Citizens Threat to National Security
- » Government Knows About Organized Transport of Voters From Turkey to Bulgaria
- » Mediana Pollster: Small BSP Lead Over GERB