Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgaria MPs' Appointments to Permanent Committees Get Mixed Reception
- » PM Borisov Calls Emergency Cabinet Meeting on Monday
- » Bulgaria's GERB Has No Plan B in Case Patriots Withdraw Support
- » Bulgaria's DPS Expels 2 MPs over Use of Preference Vote
- » National Security Head: No Direct Terror Threat to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Labor Minister to Push for Minimum Wage Hike