Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Vote of no Confidence in Bulgarian Government Over Corruption Law to be Presented Today
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
- » Sofia Municipality Launches More Buses to Vitosha
- » New Scandal Gaining Momentum - Neno Dimov has Written off 10 Decares of Vitosha Park