Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgaria’s Top Prosecutor to Be Able to Suspend Commercial Deals, Draft Says
- » UNHCR Urges Bulgaria to Investigate Refugee Deaths at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria MPs Dismiss Opposition Demand to Review Sanctions on Russia
- » MEP Claims to Have 'Co-organized' Bulgaria's Summer Protests in 2013
- » 281 Illegal Migrants Detained at Border with Romania Since Start of 2015
- » Bulgaria Unveils Plans to Increase Retirement Age, Pension Insurance Payments