Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgaria's EU, NATO Choice Should Not Be Questioned - President-Elect
- » Bulgaria's President-Elect Extends Parliament's Life by Week
- » Bulgaria's President-Elect Rumen Radev Sworn In
- » Drivers’ Licenses To Be Suspended for Entering Roads Closed Due To Snow
- » 15-Km Truck Queue at Danube Bridge, Russe
- » Funds for Bulgaria's Building Sanitation Programme Raised to BGN 2 B