Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Pension Reform at Second Reading
- » Bulgarian President Criticises Parliament for Ignoring Citizens' Will
- » Bulgarian MPs Decide Only Question on E-Voting to Appear on Referendum
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM: Anticorruption, Judicial Reform Are Two Sides of Same Coin
- » Reform of Voting Rules, Judiciary Key to Solving Bulgaria's Problems – President
- » Bulgaria’s President to Present Referendum Questions in Parliament