Bulgaria's 42nd Parliament Dissolved, Elections on October 5
President Rosen Plevneliev has dissolved the Bulgarian Parliament with a decree, his press office said on Wednesday.
The document has pointed October five as the date on which early general elections are due to be held.
A second decree has been issued to appoint Georgi Bliznashki as caretaker Prime Minister.
- » Bulgaria's Vice President 'Cannot Give Up Party Overnight'
- » Bulgaria's Ex IntMin Secretary Denies Using Office for Political Appointments
- » NY Times: In Bulgaria, a Businessman Who Talks (and Acts) Like Trump
- » Bulgaria's Election Commission Delays Decision on Voting Machines
- » BSP's Ninova: I Have Long Waited To Settle Things With Mr. Borisov Man-To-Man
- » Former Regional Governor of Haskovo Indicted for Biser Flood