Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Donald Young in ATP Toronto Masters Match
Bulgarian star tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face America's Donald Young in a match of the ATP Masters 1000 Rogers Cup in Toronto.
This will be the fifth match between the two, with Young and Dimitrov having two victories each, according to reports of Dnevnik daily.
The match in Toronto starts at around 21:30 EEST.
In the case of a victory, Bulgaria's Dimitrov will win 90 points in the ATP ranking and an award of USD 39 025.
On August 4, Dimitrov moved one place up the ATP ranking to the record position of place 8.
- » Ludogorets, Crvena Zvezda Tied in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Serbia's Crvena Zvezda
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Ascends His 8th Eight-Thousander
- » IOC Allows Russian Competitors to Take Part in Rio Olympics
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Climbs Up World Tennis Ranking