Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Donald Young in ATP Toronto Masters Match
Bulgarian star tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face America's Donald Young in a match of the ATP Masters 1000 Rogers Cup in Toronto.
This will be the fifth match between the two, with Young and Dimitrov having two victories each, according to reports of Dnevnik daily.
The match in Toronto starts at around 21:30 EEST.
In the case of a victory, Bulgaria's Dimitrov will win 90 points in the ATP ranking and an award of USD 39 025.
On August 4, Dimitrov moved one place up the ATP ranking to the record position of place 8.
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open
- » Levski Signs Former Manchester United Player
- » Levski Sofia is Out and Botev Plovdiv Crushed its Opponent Last Night in Europa League
- » Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round
- » Ludogorets Faces Jalgiris Tonight After a Loss in the First Leg in a Battle for the Champions League
- » Football Legend Francesco Totti Confirms Retirement