Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Donald Young in ATP Toronto Masters Match
Bulgarian star tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face America's Donald Young in a match of the ATP Masters 1000 Rogers Cup in Toronto.
This will be the fifth match between the two, with Young and Dimitrov having two victories each, according to reports of Dnevnik daily.
The match in Toronto starts at around 21:30 EEST.
In the case of a victory, Bulgaria's Dimitrov will win 90 points in the ATP ranking and an award of USD 39 025.
On August 4, Dimitrov moved one place up the ATP ranking to the record position of place 8.
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Bansko Bans Operating Drones During Ski World Cup
- » Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov Scores for Monaco's Convincing Win