Farmers to Receive Advice on Common Mistakes in EU-Funded Projects
Experts from Bulgaria's State Fund Agriculture (SFA) will provide consultations on common mistakes in EU-funded projects to farmers across the country.
Atanas Dobrev, SFA Executive Director, presented the measure during the opening of an international agricultural expo in Dobrich on Tuesday.
He informed that the consultations would be launched in mid-September and the experts would hold talks with industry representatives working on EU-funded projects.
Dobrev also claimed that the measures would minimize the risk of sanctions under the projects in the future.
The SFA head emphasized that an expert committee had reviewed a total of 676 projects under measure 121 concerning the modernization of agricultural holdings on Thursday, adding that the panel had approved investments of over BGN 380 M, while the subsidies which were to reach agribusiness representatives amounted to over BGN 180 M.
He also explained that over 160 municipal tender procedures had been approved so far for the reconstruction and modernization of infrastructure in rural areas.
- » KEVR To Raise Gas Prices by 1.97% As Of October 1
- » BNB Chief Radev: Bulgaria's Banking System Is Stable
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria Agree on Gas Deliveries from 2020
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt