Code Yellow Warning Issued for Wednesday
Code yellow warning for possible thunder and hailstorms and torrential rains is issued for six regions on Wednesday, said Bulgaria's Environment Ministry.
The warning is valid for the regions of Vratsa, Montana, Vidin, Lovech, Pleven and Sofia – region.
Rise of water levels in the rivers is also to be expected.
- » Pazardzhik Landfill Poses Danger of Road Accidents
- » Bulgaria's Environment Minister Calls for Imposing Stricter Fines on Oil Spills
- » Southern Bulgaria Submerged in Floods Caused by Torrential Rains
- » Pope's Climate Change Encyclical Leaves Politicians, Businesses Divided
- » Thunderstorms, Possible Hails Expected Across Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Set Up 6 Regional Centers for Crisis, Disaster Management