Code Yellow Warning Issued for Wednesday
Code yellow warning for possible thunder and hailstorms and torrential rains is issued for six regions on Wednesday, said Bulgaria's Environment Ministry.
The warning is valid for the regions of Vratsa, Montana, Vidin, Lovech, Pleven and Sofia – region.
Rise of water levels in the rivers is also to be expected.
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities