Code Yellow Warning Issued for Wednesday
Code yellow warning for possible thunder and hailstorms and torrential rains is issued for six regions on Wednesday, said Bulgaria's Environment Ministry.
The warning is valid for the regions of Vratsa, Montana, Vidin, Lovech, Pleven and Sofia – region.
Rise of water levels in the rivers is also to be expected.
- » Brussels Threatens Bulgaria With Court Action Over Environment Issues
- » Sofia Zoo To Get Penguins, Kangaroos
- » Farmer Market Fest Showcases Organic Food
- » 3.2-Magnitude Earthquake Registered 80km Away from Smolyan
- » Bulgaria’s Radomir Votes in Referendum on Gold Mining
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years