Code Yellow Warning Issued for Wednesday
Code yellow warning for possible thunder and hailstorms and torrential rains is issued for six regions on Wednesday, said Bulgaria's Environment Ministry.
The warning is valid for the regions of Vratsa, Montana, Vidin, Lovech, Pleven and Sofia – region.
Rise of water levels in the rivers is also to be expected.
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Bulgaria, Germany Sign Agreement on Implementing Innovative Environmental Projects
- » Black Sea Coast Nature Conservation Has Overwhelming Support among Bulgarians - Survey
- » Most of Bulgaria under Alert for Hot Weather on Monday
- » 3.1-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Bulgaria’s Petrich