Code Yellow Warning Issued for Wednesday
Code yellow warning for possible thunder and hailstorms and torrential rains is issued for six regions on Wednesday, said Bulgaria's Environment Ministry.
The warning is valid for the regions of Vratsa, Montana, Vidin, Lovech, Pleven and Sofia – region.
Rise of water levels in the rivers is also to be expected.
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Bulgaria’s Burgas Calls Off State of Emergency after Weekend of Heavy Rain
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains