Damage Assessment of Flooded Rhodope Municipality Runs Up To BGN 1.5M
The estimated damages caused by the floods in southern Bulgarian Rhodope municipality come up to nearly BGN 1.5M.
The infrastructure in Hrabrino village suffered the worst damages. Two bridges were destroyed by the 5 meter high tidal wave which hit the village last week, Nova TV reports.
The overhaul of the main road and the reconstruction of a 10 meter concrete supporting wall in the river bed will cost nearly BGN 600,000.
Meanwhile, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned of rainfalls and increased river levels in central and northwestern Bulgaria, Tuesday.
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » One Pupil Injured After Being Stabbed by Schoolmate in Sofia
- » Rescuers in Bulgaria's Plovdiv Continue to Search Maritsa River for Missing Young Man