Damage Assessment of Flooded Rhodope Municipality Runs Up To BGN 1.5M
The estimated damages caused by the floods in southern Bulgarian Rhodope municipality come up to nearly BGN 1.5M.
The infrastructure in Hrabrino village suffered the worst damages. Two bridges were destroyed by the 5 meter high tidal wave which hit the village last week, Nova TV reports.
The overhaul of the main road and the reconstruction of a 10 meter concrete supporting wall in the river bed will cost nearly BGN 600,000.
Meanwhile, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned of rainfalls and increased river levels in central and northwestern Bulgaria, Tuesday.
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia
- » Procedure for Recognition of EU Higher-Education Diplomas Simplified