A New Bulgarian Coalition - The Rightwingers - Set up
The political formations Blue Unity, Bulgarian Democratic Forum and Unified People's Party and ex-members of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria, will set up a new coalition.
It will be named The Rightwingers and will be set up on Wednesday as a “lasting union of political subjects with right-wing ideas, citizens, democrats, anti-communists and free Bulgarians, willing to work for the development of our country”, according to Mediapool.bg.
“Coalition The Rightwingers will be defender of the rights and freedoms of the citizens, the inviolability of private property, the business and entrepreneurship,” reads the statement of the new coalition. “The coalition is set up to be a competent alternative to populism, pseudo-nationalism and to bring back honesty to politics.”
- » Early Election: Bulgarian Socialists Take Narrow Lead in Poll
- » Main Rivals in Bulgaria's Election to Clash in Televised Debate
- » Bulgaria's Ex-PM Has Highest Approval Rating - Poll
- » Bulgarian Cartoonists Launch New Satirical Newspaper amid Election Campaign
- » Five Parties to Enter Parliament in Bulgaria's Early Election - Poll
- » Bulgaria's Election Officials Play Down Machine Voting Failure