A New Bulgarian Coalition - The Rightwingers - Set up
The political formations Blue Unity, Bulgarian Democratic Forum and Unified People's Party and ex-members of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria, will set up a new coalition.
It will be named The Rightwingers and will be set up on Wednesday as a “lasting union of political subjects with right-wing ideas, citizens, democrats, anti-communists and free Bulgarians, willing to work for the development of our country”, according to Mediapool.bg.
“Coalition The Rightwingers will be defender of the rights and freedoms of the citizens, the inviolability of private property, the business and entrepreneurship,” reads the statement of the new coalition. “The coalition is set up to be a competent alternative to populism, pseudo-nationalism and to bring back honesty to politics.”
- » Bulgaria's Legal Affairs Committee Rejects Fuel Price Referendum
- » Bulgaria Ex-Justice Min Heads Bulgaria's Top Training Body in Judiciary
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Changes to Judicial System Act at First Reading
- » Heads of Bulgaria's Security Agencies to Report in Aftermath of Istanbul Airport Attack
- » Yulia Nenkova to Head Bulgaria’s Anti-Trust Regulator
- » Bulgarian Parliament Condemns Terror Attack at Istanbul Airport