A New Bulgarian Coalition - The Rightwingers - Set up
The political formations Blue Unity, Bulgarian Democratic Forum and Unified People's Party and ex-members of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria, will set up a new coalition.
It will be named The Rightwingers and will be set up on Wednesday as a “lasting union of political subjects with right-wing ideas, citizens, democrats, anti-communists and free Bulgarians, willing to work for the development of our country”, according to Mediapool.bg.
“Coalition The Rightwingers will be defender of the rights and freedoms of the citizens, the inviolability of private property, the business and entrepreneurship,” reads the statement of the new coalition. “The coalition is set up to be a competent alternative to populism, pseudo-nationalism and to bring back honesty to politics.”
- » MPs Will Not Be Freezing Their Salaries
- » The Supreme Administrative Prosecution Office Cotests a Decision of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission On Heat Energy
- » No Parliamentary Blitz-Control at the National Assembly
- » Boyko Borisov Says Coalitional Agreement Guarantees Stable Ruling
- » President Hands Over Mandate For Cabinet Forming to Boyko Borisov
- » Significant Increase of State Revenues Over Past 3 Months