A New Bulgarian Coalition - The Rightwingers - Set up
The political formations Blue Unity, Bulgarian Democratic Forum and Unified People's Party and ex-members of the Democrats for Strong Bulgaria, will set up a new coalition.
It will be named The Rightwingers and will be set up on Wednesday as a “lasting union of political subjects with right-wing ideas, citizens, democrats, anti-communists and free Bulgarians, willing to work for the development of our country”, according to Mediapool.bg.
“Coalition The Rightwingers will be defender of the rights and freedoms of the citizens, the inviolability of private property, the business and entrepreneurship,” reads the statement of the new coalition. “The coalition is set up to be a competent alternative to populism, pseudo-nationalism and to bring back honesty to politics.”
- » Delicacies to be Served in Bulgarian Government Planes
- » Bulgaria Needs New Body to Fight Graft Among Politicians - Audit Office Chief
- » Bulgaria to Grant 10 000 People with Refugee Status by End of Year
- » Bulgaria's Former PM Holds No Ambitions of Returning to BSP Leadership
- » Director of Bulgaria’s Registry Agency Removed from Office
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to Electronic Communications Act