Oscar Winner Sandra Bullock Tops Forbes Highest-Earning Actress List
Sandra Bullock is Hollywood's highest paid actress with estimated earnings of USD 51M over the past 12 months, Forbes Magazine said, Monday.
Bullock had a big hit last year with the box office success of Oscar-winning space drama Gravity, which won seven Academy Awards including best director for Alfonso Cuaron, and made more than USD 716M worldwide.
The 50-year old actress is followed by Jennifer Lawrence who came in second for the second consecutive year with estimated earnings of USD 34M, while Jennifer Aniston has climbed one spot to number 3 with USD 31M.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie take the fourth and the fifth place in Forbes annual highest paid actress list with estimated USD 19M, and USD18M, respectively.
Cameron Diaz (USD 18M), Scarlett Johansson (USD 17M), Amy Adams (USD 13M), Natalie Portman (USD 13M) and Kristen Stewart (USD 12M) rounded out the top ten.
Forbes compiled the list by estimating earnings from the actresses' movie work, endorsements, residuals and advertising work, and by talking to agents, managers and lawyers.
- » The 12 Best-Selling Albums of All Time
- » Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- » H&M Apologizes For Monkey Hoodie ad Slammed as Racist
- » Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- » Hedgehogs were put on Diet in an Israeli Zoo
- » Cate Blanchett to chair 2018 Cannes Film Festival jury