Minor Earthquake Shakes Blagoevgrad Region
A quake of 2.3 Richter scale magnitude was registered on the territory of Bulgaria, reports the European Seismology Centre.
The earthquake happened at 7.21 AM on Tuesday morning at 17 km east of Bulgaria's south western town of Blagoevgrad, at a depth of 3 km.
The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Geophysics Institute also registered the earthquake, but at a magnitude of 2 Richter scale.
No damages or victims are reported.
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland