Kristalina Georgieva Officially Is Bulgaria's EU Commissioner Nominee
Kristalina Georgieva officially was nominated by Bulgaria's president Rosen Plevneliev for a second term as Bulgaria's EU commissioner, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Her nomination will be officially made at the first meeting of the country's new caretaker government by the Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki.
Currently Georgieva is European Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response in the outgoing European Commission and is among the favoured bidders for the position of High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy in the Jean-Claude Juncker commission.
- » Findings from EU Analysis of Bulgarian Prosecution Will be Made Public
- » EU Postpones Decision on 2018 Rotational Chairmanships
- » Brexit to Have Only Negative Consequences – Former Bulgarian PM
- » EU Analysis of Bulgarian Prosecution Officially Begins on Monday
- » Bulgaria's Deputy PM Predicts No Good Scenarios for EU after Brexit
- » Bulgaria Ready to Grant Citizenship to UK Expats - PM