Kristalina Georgieva Officially Is Bulgaria's EU Commissioner Nominee
Kristalina Georgieva officially was nominated by Bulgaria's president Rosen Plevneliev for a second term as Bulgaria's EU commissioner, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Her nomination will be officially made at the first meeting of the country's new caretaker government by the Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki.
Currently Georgieva is European Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response in the outgoing European Commission and is among the favoured bidders for the position of High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy in the Jean-Claude Juncker commission.
- » ''Information Services'' Will Develop the Website of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » The Brussels Report on Bulgaria will be Released in November
- » By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
- » 250 000 BGN Will Cost the Office Equipment for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU
- » Netherlands is also Against Bulgaria Entering Schengen
- » The German Interior Minister is Skeptical About Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen