Kristalina Georgieva Officially Is Bulgaria's EU Commissioner Nominee
Kristalina Georgieva officially was nominated by Bulgaria's president Rosen Plevneliev for a second term as Bulgaria's EU commissioner, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Her nomination will be officially made at the first meeting of the country's new caretaker government by the Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki.
Currently Georgieva is European Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response in the outgoing European Commission and is among the favoured bidders for the position of High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy in the Jean-Claude Juncker commission.
- » President Radev, PM Gerdzhikov To Discuss EU Commissioner Nomination
- » Bulgaria Govt Sending Mixed Signals about Next EU Commissioner Pick
- » Mission of General Directorate Taxation and Customs Union To Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Preparation for Bulgaria’s EU Presidency Delayed, Marred by Chaos
- » EC’s Representation in Bulgaria Denies Johannes Hanh Made Anti-Bulgarian Statements
- » BSP's Ninova Demands Announcement of Names of Deputies Who Voted for CETA