Kristalina Georgieva Officially Is Bulgaria's EU Commissioner Nominee
Kristalina Georgieva officially was nominated by Bulgaria's president Rosen Plevneliev for a second term as Bulgaria's EU commissioner, report the Bulgarian-language media.
Her nomination will be officially made at the first meeting of the country's new caretaker government by the Prime Minister Georgi Bliznashki.
Currently Georgieva is European Commissioner for International Cooperation, Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Response in the outgoing European Commission and is among the favoured bidders for the position of High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy in the Jean-Claude Juncker commission.
- » EU to Unfreeze Payments Under Environment OP in Two Weeks
- » Public Transport In Sofia Cheapest In EU Capitals
- » New EU Food Label Requirements Come Into Effect In December
- » Bulgaria Increasingly Likely to Lose EUR 1.6B in EU Agriculture Funding
- » Bulgaria Should Brace for ‘Not Quite Positive’ EC Progress Report – Caretaker Minister
- » Bulgaria's Justice Minister Hristo Ivanov Pays Working Visit to Brussels