Nikolina Angelkova, Caretaker Minister of Transport
Nikolina Angelkova has been appointed Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications in the caretaker government.
Angelkova was born on November 30, 1979. She is an alumni of the Harvard Business School – Boston, USA. Angelkova has obtained a master's degree in Law at the University of National and World Economy, Sofia. She has competed specializations at a number of international universities.
In the period 2010-2011, Angelkova was head of a unit at the Ministry of Regional Development. In 2011, she became a member of the Board of directors at the Road Infrastructure Agency. Angelkova was a deputy Minister of Regional Development until 2013.
In March 2014, Angelkova was chosen as one of the 214 Young Global Leaders by the World Economic Forum.
She is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.