Nikolina Angelkova, Caretaker Minister of Transport
Nikolina Angelkova has been appointed Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications in the caretaker government.
Angelkova was born on November 30, 1979. She is an alumni of the Harvard Business School – Boston, USA. Angelkova has obtained a master's degree in Law at the University of National and World Economy, Sofia. She has competed specializations at a number of international universities.
In the period 2010-2011, Angelkova was head of a unit at the Ministry of Regional Development. In 2011, she became a member of the Board of directors at the Road Infrastructure Agency. Angelkova was a deputy Minister of Regional Development until 2013.
In March 2014, Angelkova was chosen as one of the 214 Young Global Leaders by the World Economic Forum.
She is fluent in English, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System