Political Scientist Rumyana Kolarova Gets Environment Portfolio
Rumyana Kolarova, the Minister of Education and Science in the new caretaker government.
She holds Philosophy and Sociology degrees from the Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski.
She has specialized at the London School of Economics and Political Science, at the New School for Social Research (New York, US) and at Florence's European University Institute.
Kolarova teaches Comparative Politics at the Sofia University and is the author of over 50 scientific publications.
She is also the Chair of the Center for Women's Studies and Policies.
On December 12, 2013 she was appointed the President's Secretary for Civil Society Relations.
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia
- » The Guardian: Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Condemns Far-Right March in Sofia
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing