Martin Ivanov, Caretaker Minister of Culture
Martin Ivanov has master's degrees in history and law, and a doctoral degree in history from the Bulgarian Academy Of Science (BAS).
He has worked in the BAS and teaches economic history in the Sofia University and the Higher School of Insurance and Finance. Ivanova has 150 scientific publications and seven treatises in economic and social policies in Bulgaria from the 1970's onwards.
Between 2011 and 2013 he was head of the state Archives agency.
Since October 2013 Ivanov was appointed Presidential secretary of culture, education and national identity.
He speaks English and Russian.
- » Annual Vignettes To Be Valid for 12 Months After Purchase Date
- » Laid Off Miners Block Bobov Dol Mine Again
- » Traffic of All Vehicles Along Trakia Highway Restored
- » Sofia Prosecutor's Office Investigates Foreign Ministry Employees
- » 6-Km Queue at Danube Bridge - Vidin
- » Bulgaria's EU, NATO Choice Should Not Be Questioned - President-Elect