Martin Ivanov, Caretaker Minister of Culture
Martin Ivanov has master's degrees in history and law, and a doctoral degree in history from the Bulgarian Academy Of Science (BAS).
He has worked in the BAS and teaches economic history in the Sofia University and the Higher School of Insurance and Finance. Ivanova has 150 scientific publications and seven treatises in economic and social policies in Bulgaria from the 1970's onwards.
Between 2011 and 2013 he was head of the state Archives agency.
Since October 2013 Ivanov was appointed Presidential secretary of culture, education and national identity.
He speaks English and Russian.
- » Bulgaria to Declare National Mourning over Hitrino Blast
- » Bulgaria's ex-Justice Min Founds New Political Project
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Insists Voting System Referendum 'Is Mandatory'
- » Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc May Refrain from Seeking New Govt
- » Reformist Bloc Effort to Form Bulgarian Govt Prompts Mixed Reaction
- » Another Sofia Deputy Mayor Steps Down