Evgenia Radanova, Caretaker Minister of Youth and Sport
Evgenia Radanova is born on November 4, 1977.
She has a degree from the National Sports Academy.
Radanova is the first Bulgarian athlete to participate both in winter and summer Olympics. She has medals from the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City and Turin for 500 m in short track. She is also a seven-times world champion in short track and has 37 gold medals.
Radanova is also a member of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee, the Bulgarian Skating Federation and several other sports federations.
She speaks English and Italian.
- » Bulgarian Socialist Leader Heads to Moscow for Ruling Party Congress
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Calls for EU In/Out Referendum after Brexit
- » Bulgaria's Rivaling Socialist Parties to Attend United Russia Congress
- » Increase of Teachers' Salaries Can be Discussed in Autumn – Bulgarian PM
- » Bulgaria Moves to Punish Preaching of Radical Islam by Imprisonment
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Opposition Demands Resignation of Interior Minister