Evgenia Radanova, Caretaker Minister of Youth and Sport
Evgenia Radanova is born on November 4, 1977.
She has a degree from the National Sports Academy.
Radanova is the first Bulgarian athlete to participate both in winter and summer Olympics. She has medals from the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City and Turin for 500 m in short track. She is also a seven-times world champion in short track and has 37 gold medals.
Radanova is also a member of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee, the Bulgarian Skating Federation and several other sports federations.
She speaks English and Italian.
- » GERB, BSP Doubt Stability of Next Bulgarian Gov't
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad