Evgenia Radanova, Caretaker Minister of Youth and Sport
Evgenia Radanova is born on November 4, 1977.
She has a degree from the National Sports Academy.
Radanova is the first Bulgarian athlete to participate both in winter and summer Olympics. She has medals from the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City and Turin for 500 m in short track. She is also a seven-times world champion in short track and has 37 gold medals.
Radanova is also a member of the Bulgarian Olympic Committee, the Bulgarian Skating Federation and several other sports federations.
She speaks English and Italian.
- » ABV Leader Parvanov: We Will Settle On Non-Confidence Vote On Security Matters
- » Media Packages Of Up To BGN 40,000 To Cover Campaigns On National TVs, Radios Only
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment in August Hits Lowest Level of 7.7% Since October 2009
- » Every 20th Bulgarian at Age Over 80
- » Border Police, Prosecutor's Office Uncovers Organised Criminal Group for Human Trafficking
- » Four Policemen Arrested for Corrupiton at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint