Yordan Bakalov, Caretaker Minister of Interior
Yordan Bakalov has been appointed Minister of Interior in the caretaker government.
Bakalov was born on September 1, 1960 in Asenovgrad.
He graduated at the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Sofia in 1987, and at the Technical University in Plovdiv in 1998. In 2009, Bakalov got his PhD in the 'Organization and management outside the material production sphere' - National security.
Since 2012 he has been an Associate Professor and a lecturer at New Bulgarian University, Sofia and at the College of Economics and Administration, Plovdiv.
Yordan Bakalov has been a member of Parliament in the 38th, 39th, 40th and 41st National Assembly.
- » Bulgaria to Declare National Mourning over Hitrino Blast
- » Bulgaria's ex-Justice Min Founds New Political Project
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Insists Voting System Referendum 'Is Mandatory'
- » Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc May Refrain from Seeking New Govt
- » Reformist Bloc Effort to Form Bulgarian Govt Prompts Mixed Reaction
- » Another Sofia Deputy Mayor Steps Down