Miroslav Nenkov, Caretaker Minister of Health
Miroslav Nenkov has been appointed caretaker Minister of Health.
Nenkov was born on March 15, 1969 in Sofia, Bulgaria. He graduated from Sofia Medical University in 1995. Nenkov has completed specializations in anesthesiology and intensive care.
Miroslav Nenkov has worked at the University Hospital Tsaritsa Yoanna and at Lozenetz Hospital as a donor coordinator, as well as at Sveta Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Since 2009, Nenkov has been a donor coordinator and Acting Head of the Department of anesthesiology, emergency medicine and intensive therapy at the Military Medical Academy in Sofia.
In the period March - May 2013, Nenkov was a Deputy Minister of Health in the caretaker government of Marin Raykov.
- » Bulgaria's Govt Warns of 'Plot to Discredit PM'
- » Bulgaria’s New Education Minister Kuneva Vows Transparency
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Meglena Kuneva as New Education Minister
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Vote on Kuneva's Nomination for Education Minister
- » Bulgaria MPs Remain Divided ahead of Vote on Education Min Candidate
- » MPs from Bulgaria's Ruling Coalition to Hear Candidate for New Education Minister