Miroslav Nenkov, Caretaker Minister of Health
Miroslav Nenkov has been appointed caretaker Minister of Health.
Nenkov was born on March 15, 1969 in Sofia, Bulgaria. He graduated from Sofia Medical University in 1995. Nenkov has completed specializations in anesthesiology and intensive care.
Miroslav Nenkov has worked at the University Hospital Tsaritsa Yoanna and at Lozenetz Hospital as a donor coordinator, as well as at Sveta Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Since 2009, Nenkov has been a donor coordinator and Acting Head of the Department of anesthesiology, emergency medicine and intensive therapy at the Military Medical Academy in Sofia.
In the period March - May 2013, Nenkov was a Deputy Minister of Health in the caretaker government of Marin Raykov.
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years