Miroslav Nenkov, Caretaker Minister of Health
Miroslav Nenkov has been appointed caretaker Minister of Health.
Nenkov was born on March 15, 1969 in Sofia, Bulgaria. He graduated from Sofia Medical University in 1995. Nenkov has completed specializations in anesthesiology and intensive care.
Miroslav Nenkov has worked at the University Hospital Tsaritsa Yoanna and at Lozenetz Hospital as a donor coordinator, as well as at Sveta Anna Hospital in Sofia.
Since 2009, Nenkov has been a donor coordinator and Acting Head of the Department of anesthesiology, emergency medicine and intensive therapy at the Military Medical Academy in Sofia.
In the period March - May 2013, Nenkov was a Deputy Minister of Health in the caretaker government of Marin Raykov.
- » Bulgaria’s ABV Party Backs Rumen Radev for President
- » Bulgaria Grants Refugee Status to 357 People in Jan-July 2016
- » Bulgarian Socialists Nominate Rumen Radev to Run in Presidential Elections 2016
- » Junior Coalition Partner Demands Explanation Why Bulgarian Govt Turned over Abdullah Buyuk to Turkey
- » Bulgaria to Set up Checkpoints on Minor Roads to Thwart Migrant Smuggling
- » Bulgaria Ready to Deploy More Troops to Help Border Police Cope with Migrant Influx - Defence Chief