Daniel Mitov to lead Bulgarian Diplomacy
Daniel Mitov on Tuesday was named foreign affairs minister in Bulgaria's caretaker government.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » Bulgarian MPS to Deliberate Amendments to IntMin Act
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Updated Judicial Reform Strategy
- » Striking Bulgarian Coal Miners End Protest over Delayed Pay
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Striking Burgas Miners 'to Get Salaries'
- » Bulgarian Government to Decide on Minimum Wage, Judicial Reform