Daniel Mitov to lead Bulgarian Diplomacy
Daniel Mitov on Tuesday was named foreign affairs minister in Bulgaria's caretaker government.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » "I Do Not Support Anyone" Votes To Be Valid in Presidential Elections Outcome
- » Case Against Ukrainian Logvinenko for Attempted Murder of Petrov Returned to Prosecutor's Office
- » Bulgarian MPs: Voting Sections Abroad To Have One Urn Only
- » Bulgaria's President Denies Being Backed by Economic Circle
- » Bulgaria Govt Approves CETA Trade Deal
- » Boris Johnson Discusses European Security with Bulgaria FM