Daniel Mitov to lead Bulgarian Diplomacy
Daniel Mitov on Tuesday was named foreign affairs minister in Bulgaria's caretaker government.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Merkel Attacked Turkey About the Offensive in Syria