Daniel Mitov to lead Bulgarian Diplomacy
Daniel Mitov on Tuesday was named foreign affairs minister in Bulgaria's caretaker government.
Born in 1977, he graduated from the Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski'' Mitov has taken part in international exchange programmes of Marshall Memorial Fund and the „Programme des personnalites d’avenir” of the French foreign ministry.
In 2002 Mitov worked in the Political Academy for Central and Southeast Europe. In 2006 he became executive director of Bulgaria's Democracy Foundation and later he became deputy-chairman of right-wing party Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB).
Since the autumn of 2010 he has worked for the US National Democratic Institute - initially in Iraq. As an official NDI representative he has worked also in Libya, Yemen, Tunisia, among others.
- » Bulgarian President Concludes Month of Political Consultations with PM
- » Bulgaria's ABV Accepts Resignation of Leader Georgi Parvanov
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Defence Act at First Reading
- » Bulgaria to Seek Funding under Juncker Plan for Stara Zagora Airport Upgrade
- » MiGs Repair 'Too Expensive' - Bulgaria DefMin
- » Bulgaria Attractive for Foreign Investors, German FM Steinmeier Says