Vasil Grudev, Caretaker Minister of Agriculture and Foods
Vasil Grudev was born on May 5, 1980.
He has a master's degree in law from the university Franche-Comté, Besancon and a specialisation in European cooperation in the Wageningen Business School, Netherlands.
Between 2006 and 2013 he has held various positions in the State Fund Agriculture.
- » Bulgarian President: We Are Concerned about Russia over Nemtsov's Death
- » Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Resignation of DANS Deputy Chairperson
- » Opposition BSP Calls on Bulgarian President to Impose Veto on New Debt
- » Bulgarian IntMin to Propose New Chief Secretary Despite PM Warning