Vasil Grudev, Caretaker Minister of Agriculture and Foods
Vasil Grudev was born on May 5, 1980.
He has a master's degree in law from the university Franche-Comté, Besancon and a specialisation in European cooperation in the Wageningen Business School, Netherlands.
Between 2006 and 2013 he has held various positions in the State Fund Agriculture.
- » Yulia Nenkova to Head Bulgaria’s Anti-Trust Regulator
- » Bulgarian Parliament Condemns Terror Attack at Istanbul Airport
- » Bulgarian Ex-President's Party 'Agrees to Interact' with United Russia
- » Bulgarian Socialist Leader Heads to Moscow for Ruling Party Congress
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Calls for EU In/Out Referendum after Brexit
- » Bulgaria's Rivaling Socialist Parties to Attend United Russia Congress