Vasil Grudev, Caretaker Minister of Agriculture and Foods
Vasil Grudev was born on May 5, 1980.
He has a master's degree in law from the university Franche-Comté, Besancon and a specialisation in European cooperation in the Wageningen Business School, Netherlands.
Between 2006 and 2013 he has held various positions in the State Fund Agriculture.
- » ABV Will Stay Out of Gov't, But Will Back Some GERB Policies
- » PF Urges Power Price Freeze, Anti-Crime Steps Ahead of Talks with GERB
- » Dimitar Vladimirov Appointed Deputy Head of State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad
- » Subsidies for Political Parties in Bulgaria Up 10 Times in 10 Years
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Take ‘Step Forward’ in Coalition Talks
- » Iva Yordanova Resigns as Deputy Head of Agency for Bulgarians Abroad