Vasil Grudev, Caretaker Minister of Agriculture and Foods
Vasil Grudev was born on May 5, 1980.
He has a master's degree in law from the university Franche-Comté, Besancon and a specialisation in European cooperation in the Wageningen Business School, Netherlands.
Between 2006 and 2013 he has held various positions in the State Fund Agriculture.
- » Parliament Passes Pension Insurance Changes amid Bitter Disputes
- » Bulgaria MPs Move to Hike Maximum Insurable Earnings
- » Bulgaria's GERB Postpones Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to IntMin Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian MPs to Discuss Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » RB Warns Proposed Change to Pension Law Might Destabilise Coalition