Vasil Grudev, Caretaker Minister of Agriculture and Foods
Vasil Grudev was born on May 5, 1980.
He has a master's degree in law from the university Franche-Comté, Besancon and a specialisation in European cooperation in the Wageningen Business School, Netherlands.
Between 2006 and 2013 he has held various positions in the State Fund Agriculture.
- » Filmmaker to Set Up Party on Bulgaria's Independence Day
- » PACE Delegation Arrives on Pre-Electoral Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Headcount May Increase by 1700
- » Gov't Grants BGN 28 M to Municipalities with Assets in KTB
- » Turkey’s Chief Prosecutor to Arrive in Bulgaria on 3-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Govt Suspends Investment Program of Socialist-Led Cabinet