Yordan Hristoskov, Caretaker Deputy PM for Social Policy
Yordan Hristoskov has been appointed caretaker Deputy Prime Minister in charge of social policy and caretaker Minister of Labor and Social Policy.
Professor Yordan Hristoskov is part of the Macroeconomics department of the Institute of Economics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
He is Professor at the Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski", where he reads lectures in social policy and social security.
He has rich practical experience as Deputy Minister and Minister of Labor and Social Policy (1991-1994), Minister in the caretaker government of Reneta Indzhova, advisor to the President on social affairs (1995-1997) and Director of the National Social Security Institute (2000-2009).
He gained prominence for his contribution during his term in office as a member of the Bureau of the International Social Security Association (ISSA) and in his capacity as a consultant and expert on a large number of projects of the European Commission, the World Bank, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi