Svetlana Zhekova, Caretaker Minister of Environment and Waters
Svetlana Zhekova was born on February 1, 1967.
Has master's degrees in French Philology and International Economic Relations and specialisations in International Relations with the EU in the American University, School of International Services, Washington DC and Global Monitoring and Environment Quality and Organisation, System and Activities in the UN, United Nations University in Tokyo.
Zhekova has a worked in the Ministry of Environment and Waters. Since 2004 she has held various positions in Bulgaria's EU delegation.
She speaks French, English and Russian.
- » Bulgaria MPs Recognize 'Mass Extermination' of Armenians
- » Bulgaria Could Only Recognize 'Mass Extermination' or Armenians - PM
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM Proposes Introduction of Flexible Working Time
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture Minister Plans Restructuring, Closure of Agencies
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Pazardzhik Faces Corruption Accusations
- » Bulgaria MPs Reschedule Agenda before Armenian 'Genocide' Vote