Svetlana Zhekova, Caretaker Minister of Environment and Waters
Svetlana Zhekova was born on February 1, 1967.
Has master's degrees in French Philology and International Economic Relations and specialisations in International Relations with the EU in the American University, School of International Services, Washington DC and Global Monitoring and Environment Quality and Organisation, System and Activities in the UN, United Nations University in Tokyo.
Zhekova has a worked in the Ministry of Environment and Waters. Since 2004 she has held various positions in Bulgaria's EU delegation.
She speaks French, English and Russian.
- » President Rumen Radev: 'Terrorism is Spreading in Europe and NATO Must Counteract'
- » International Conference on Bulgarian Church’s Contribution to Saving Bulgarian Jews to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee Launches a Campaign for Abolishment
- » 46-Year-Old Man Murdered in Snyagovo Village
- » President Rumen Radev to Join NATO Summit
- » PM Boyko Borisov: ‘Terrorist Threat For Bulgaria is Not Small’