Bulgarian High School Graduates Eye Foreign Universities
One-third of Bulgarian high school graduates with top marks at the closing exams would prefer to study at foreign universities, Novinite.bg has reported.
According to Education Ministry data, more than 12,000 Bulgarian high-school graduates coming mostly from top-notch schools in the country would begin university studies abroad next year.
The most sought-after university specialties are economics and computer sciences, while the most popular foreign universities among Bulgarian high school graduates are located in the UK, the Netherlands and Denmark.
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Procedure for Recognition of EU Higher-Education Diplomas Simplified
- » 900 Fewer First-Graders in 2016
- » Vacant Places at Bulgarian Universities for Another Consecutive Year
- » Nearly Third of Bulgarians Aged 25-54 Attained Higher Education - Eurostat
- » American English Academy Ends School Year with Grand Ceremony