Bulgarian High School Graduates Eye Foreign Universities
One-third of Bulgarian high school graduates with top marks at the closing exams would prefer to study at foreign universities, Novinite.bg has reported.
According to Education Ministry data, more than 12,000 Bulgarian high-school graduates coming mostly from top-notch schools in the country would begin university studies abroad next year.
The most sought-after university specialties are economics and computer sciences, while the most popular foreign universities among Bulgarian high school graduates are located in the UK, the Netherlands and Denmark.
- » Sofia University Ranks 1st in Bulgaria’s Higher-Education Rating
- » R&D Spending in Bulgaria Up in 2015, Mostly Driven by Businesses
- » Bulgaria's President: New Education Models Must Reflect Migration, Demographic Problems
- » British Government Not To Stop Cheap Student Loans Despite Brexit
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission