Bulgarian High School Graduates Eye Foreign Universities
One-third of Bulgarian high school graduates with top marks at the closing exams would prefer to study at foreign universities, Novinite.bg has reported.
According to Education Ministry data, more than 12,000 Bulgarian high-school graduates coming mostly from top-notch schools in the country would begin university studies abroad next year.
The most sought-after university specialties are economics and computer sciences, while the most popular foreign universities among Bulgarian high school graduates are located in the UK, the Netherlands and Denmark.
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » Turkey Offers Scholarships to Bulgaria, Western Thrace
- » 60% of the Children in Bulgaria do not Feel Safe at School
- » The Prosecutor's Office has Commissioned a Check on the Safety of Food Offered to Students
- » Funding of Schools and Kindergartens will Increase by up to 30%
- » The Academic Year in Sofia University Begins Today