Bulgarian High School Graduates Eye Foreign Universities
One-third of Bulgarian high school graduates with top marks at the closing exams would prefer to study at foreign universities, Novinite.bg has reported.
According to Education Ministry data, more than 12,000 Bulgarian high-school graduates coming mostly from top-notch schools in the country would begin university studies abroad next year.
The most sought-after university specialties are economics and computer sciences, while the most popular foreign universities among Bulgarian high school graduates are located in the UK, the Netherlands and Denmark.
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Minister Foresees Likely Rise in Salaries of Bulgarian Teachers in Autumn
- » World Bank Supported IT Hackathon to Take Place in Sofia
- » School Teachers in Bulgaria Decreased by 70 % in Past Fifteen Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament Begins Debate on Vocational Elements in Education
- » Minister Pledges New Education Act, Substantial Increase in Teacher Salaries