Bulgarian High School Graduates Eye Foreign Universities
One-third of Bulgarian high school graduates with top marks at the closing exams would prefer to study at foreign universities, Novinite.bg has reported.
According to Education Ministry data, more than 12,000 Bulgarian high-school graduates coming mostly from top-notch schools in the country would begin university studies abroad next year.
The most sought-after university specialties are economics and computer sciences, while the most popular foreign universities among Bulgarian high school graduates are located in the UK, the Netherlands and Denmark.
- » Minister Pledges New Education Act, Substantial Increase in Teacher Salaries
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences to Receive EUR 237 M for Research for 5 Years
- » Bulgarian Students Call Protest, Demand Resignations
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Education Minister Labels Schoolbooks' Content as Powder Keg
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015