Two Drown at Bulgarian Black Sea Beaches
Two men have drowned at Bulgarian Black Sea beaches on Sunday.
According to local police reports, a 73-year old man from Sofia has drowned at the beach in Primorsko, 50 km from the city of Burgas, dnes.bg reported on Monday.
The name of the man was not released.
The other victim was a man in his fifties. He drowned at the beach in the town of Pomorie, 20 km from Burgas. His identity was not immediately known.
Lifeguards at Bulgarian Black Sea resorts last week warned tourists to beware of rip currents along the coast that are typical for this time of year and recommended people not to venture deep into the water.
- » Woman Finds Live Worms in Cookie Package
- » Bulgaria Warns of Rising River Levels
- » Sofia Self-Immolator Lidiya Petrova Dies in Hospital
- » Four Taken To Hospital After Brawl at Bulgarian Refugee Camp
- » Man Sets Himself Ablaze in Bulgaria's Sandanski
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.5 on Richter Scale Rocks Southern Romania