Two Drown at Bulgarian Black Sea Beaches
Two men have drowned at Bulgarian Black Sea beaches on Sunday.
According to local police reports, a 73-year old man from Sofia has drowned at the beach in Primorsko, 50 km from the city of Burgas, dnes.bg reported on Monday.
The name of the man was not released.
The other victim was a man in his fifties. He drowned at the beach in the town of Pomorie, 20 km from Burgas. His identity was not immediately known.
Lifeguards at Bulgarian Black Sea resorts last week warned tourists to beware of rip currents along the coast that are typical for this time of year and recommended people not to venture deep into the water.
- » Traffic Along the Main Road Plovdiv-Assenovgrad is Difficult Due to Car Crash After Reckless Overtaking Manoeuvre
- » Bulgarians Died in Montenegro in a Jet Incident
- » 8 Bodies are Found in a Texas Parking Lot
- » The Search for the Boy who Hit Tourists with a Car has Ended, He is Found Dead
- » Two People were Injured in a Fire in a Sofia Hotel
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China