Two Drown at Bulgarian Black Sea Beaches
Two men have drowned at Bulgarian Black Sea beaches on Sunday.
According to local police reports, a 73-year old man from Sofia has drowned at the beach in Primorsko, 50 km from the city of Burgas, dnes.bg reported on Monday.
The name of the man was not released.
The other victim was a man in his fifties. He drowned at the beach in the town of Pomorie, 20 km from Burgas. His identity was not immediately known.
Lifeguards at Bulgarian Black Sea resorts last week warned tourists to beware of rip currents along the coast that are typical for this time of year and recommended people not to venture deep into the water.
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s Troyan Suffers Damages Following Floods
- » Rally Driver Dies, Co-Driver Injured after Heavy Crash Near Bulgaria's Tvarditsa