Two Drown at Bulgarian Black Sea Beaches
Two men have drowned at Bulgarian Black Sea beaches on Sunday.
According to local police reports, a 73-year old man from Sofia has drowned at the beach in Primorsko, 50 km from the city of Burgas, dnes.bg reported on Monday.
The name of the man was not released.
The other victim was a man in his fifties. He drowned at the beach in the town of Pomorie, 20 km from Burgas. His identity was not immediately known.
Lifeguards at Bulgarian Black Sea resorts last week warned tourists to beware of rip currents along the coast that are typical for this time of year and recommended people not to venture deep into the water.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Drunk Snow Plough Driver Might Have Caused Crash of Total CEO's Plane
- » Human Attitude Must Be Improved to Avert Natural Disasters - Red Cross
- » UPDATE-No Bulgarian Trekkers Missing in Nepal Mountains
- » Bulgaria to Use Foreign Expertise in Ammo Blast Probe