Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
- » Bulgaria's Education Minister Submits Resignation
- » Bulgarian Deputy Education Minister to Step Down
- » Over 100 UK Students to Study Medicine in Bulgaria's Pleven
- » Hundreds Protest in Bulgaria over Proposed Drafts of School Education
- » Bad Weather Cancels Classes in 544 Bulgarian Schools on Monday
- » Eurydice Study Shows Bulgarian Teachers Get Lowest Wages Across Europe