Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
- » Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Should Encourage Young People to Stay in the Country'
- » Bulgarian Science to Reach The World Level by 2030, The Deputies Voted
- » Foreign Students of Bulgaria Descent with Access to Bulgarian Universities
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » NSI: Museum Visits in 2016 Have Increased by 9.8%