Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
- » School Teachers in Bulgaria Decreased by 70 % in Past Fifteen Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament Begins Debate on Vocational Elements in Education
- » Minister Pledges New Education Act, Substantial Increase in Teacher Salaries
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences to Receive EUR 237 M for Research for 5 Years
- » Bulgarian Students Call Protest, Demand Resignations
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister