Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
- » Teachers Approved 256 Schoolbooks
- » 351 Candidate Students From Traditional Bulgarian Communities Choose Bulgaria to Continue Their Education
- » Bulgarian Students Won 12 Medals at Prestigious International Math Olympiads
- » Minimum Wage For Bulgarian Teachers to be BGN 836 as of September 1
- » One Gold and Three Bronze Medals for Bulgarian Team in a Prestigious Competition for Informatics in Tehran
- » Remarkable Success for Bulgarian National Biology Team in UK