Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
- » Education Minister Labels Schoolbooks' Content as Powder Keg
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015
- » Teachers Urge Parents To Donate, Instead Of Buying Flowers
- » Bulgaria's R&D Spending at 0.26% of GDP in 2013
- » Some 80,000 Bulgarian Students Study Abroad
- » Kevin Aspegren Appointed New President Of the AUBG