Bulgarian Students Win Medals At International Chemistry Olympiad
A team of Bulgarian students collected three bronze medals at the International Chemistry Olympiad in Hanoi, Vietnam, the Ministry of Education announced.
The three Bulgarian bronze medal winners are Pencho Beykov and Boris Mitrev from Sofia and Kristian Georgiev from Pleven.
Contestants took various practical and theoretical exams. Each team included four students from 10-12 grade selected by the national commission of each of the participating countries, as well as two team leaders.
The 46th International Chemistry Olympiad was held between July 20-29, 2014.
- » Bulgaria Extends School Holiday until Tuesday over Snow, Flu
- » Schools to Remain Closed by January 09
- » Bulgaria's Education Ministry, It Sector Sign Cooperation Deal
- » Bulgarian Students' Disturbing PISA Results Show Need for New Teaching Methods
- » Sofia University Ranks 1st in Bulgaria’s Higher-Education Rating
- » R&D Spending in Bulgaria Up in 2015, Mostly Driven by Businesses