Grigor Dimitrov Climbs Up to Record 8th Place in ATP Rankings
Bulgariа's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has reached a record high 8th position in ATP Rankings.
Despite skipping the tournament in Washington due to a sinus infection, Dimitrov moved one place up and is now put under number 8 among the best in the world after Argentina's Juan Martin del Potro was pushed down to 10th position.
ATP's ranking is topped by Novak Djokovic with 13,130 points, Rafael Nadal comes second with 12,670, and the third position is for Roger Federer with 6070 points.
Dimitrov has made it to the top 10 of the Emirates ATP Rankings in July, becoming the highest ranking Bulgarian, after his outstanding performance at Wimbledon where he reached the semifinals of the Grand Slam tournament.
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Professional Football Club Slides into Insolvency