Paradise Lost To Perform In Plovdiv With Philharmonic, Record DVD
British gothic metal band Paradise Lost will perform an exclusive show with a symphonic orchestra in the Roman theater in Bulgaria's city of Plovdiv on September 20.
The show, which will feature the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Levon Manukyan, will be shot for a DVD. It will include orchestrated versions of Paradise Lost classics, more recent stuff and a brand new song, as well as a regular set.
Tickets can be bought at the Eventim ticketing platform.
The concert is part of the already traditional Sounds of the Ages Festival, which will take place for the fourth year.
The Roman theater in Plovdiv already hosted shows by the Finnish diva Tarja Turunen in 2011, two concerts in 2012 – of Fish and Anathema (with the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra) and Asia in 2013. Both the Anathema and Asia shows were filmed for DVD releases.
The festival is part of Plovdiv's bid to become a European Capital of Culture in 2019.
- » Hip Hop, Neo Soul Diva Lauryn Hill to Perform in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan’s Heydar Aliyev Foundation Donates BGN 2.5 M for Restoration of Trapezitsa Fortress
- » Festival of the Arts Honors International Children's Day
- » Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgarian National Television Releases Trailer for 2015 Junior Eurovision
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture