Bulgarian Red Cross Starts Donations Drive For Flood Victims In Mizia
The Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC) urges the business and the retail chains to donate bottled water and packaged non-perishable food for the flood victims in the Vratsa region.
BRC volunteers are already at the site and hand out food and water to the affected people in the town of Mizia. It also delivered blankets and bedsheets.
The Red Cross activated the donations hotline 1466 – by sending a blank text to the number, people can donate BGN 1 for the flood victims. The organisation also opened a bank account for those who wish to make larger donations:
Sofia 1000, ul. Kaloyan No. 3
(For the flood victims in Bulgaria)
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire