Bulgarian Red Cross Starts Donations Drive For Flood Victims In Mizia
The Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC) urges the business and the retail chains to donate bottled water and packaged non-perishable food for the flood victims in the Vratsa region.
BRC volunteers are already at the site and hand out food and water to the affected people in the town of Mizia. It also delivered blankets and bedsheets.
The Red Cross activated the donations hotline 1466 – by sending a blank text to the number, people can donate BGN 1 for the flood victims. The organisation also opened a bank account for those who wish to make larger donations:
Sofia 1000, ul. Kaloyan No. 3
(For the flood victims in Bulgaria)
- » Two Die in Bulgaria as Hung Glider Crashes
- » Iraqi Girl’s Body Found in Danube River
- » Emergency Declared on Greece's Thassos Island over Wildfire
- » Fire Allegedly Caused by Migrants Rages On in SE Bulgaria
- » Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash
- » Supermarket Blast Leaves 1 Heavily Injured in Bulgaria's Pleven