Bulgaria's Prison Workers to Stage Permanent Protest
Bulgaria's prison officers are to stage a permanent symbolic protest as of Monday, August 4.
Employees protest against the new working hours, Tzvetan Mihaylov from the prison officers union told Focus news agency. Other demands include increasing personnel, raising salaries and improving working conditions.
Prison workers will wear tricolor bands on their uniforms and on their lapels as a token of protest.
On September 1, employees will organize a national protest in front of the Ministry of Justice.
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory