Bulgaria's Prison Workers to Stage Permanent Protest
Bulgaria's prison officers are to stage a permanent symbolic protest as of Monday, August 4.
Employees protest against the new working hours, Tzvetan Mihaylov from the prison officers union told Focus news agency. Other demands include increasing personnel, raising salaries and improving working conditions.
Prison workers will wear tricolor bands on their uniforms and on their lapels as a token of protest.
On September 1, employees will organize a national protest in front of the Ministry of Justice.
- » Specially Equipped Team to Enter Site of Explosion in NW Bulgaria
- » Explosion-Hit Explosives Plant in NW Bulgaria Functioned Despite Numerous Penalty Notices
- » Blast at Explosives Plant Likely Due To Human Error - Ammo Expert
- » Up to 15 Feared Dead in Wednesday Blast at Bulgarian Explosives Plant
- » Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria Cuts Off Power Supply to 2 Hydropower Plants
- » Fire Safety Service Holds Emergency Meeting over Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria