Bulgaria's Prison Workers to Stage Permanent Protest
Bulgaria's prison officers are to stage a permanent symbolic protest as of Monday, August 4.
Employees protest against the new working hours, Tzvetan Mihaylov from the prison officers union told Focus news agency. Other demands include increasing personnel, raising salaries and improving working conditions.
Prison workers will wear tricolor bands on their uniforms and on their lapels as a token of protest.
On September 1, employees will organize a national protest in front of the Ministry of Justice.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival