Bulgaria's Prison Workers to Stage Permanent Protest
Bulgaria's prison officers are to stage a permanent symbolic protest as of Monday, August 4.
Employees protest against the new working hours, Tzvetan Mihaylov from the prison officers union told Focus news agency. Other demands include increasing personnel, raising salaries and improving working conditions.
Prison workers will wear tricolor bands on their uniforms and on their lapels as a token of protest.
On September 1, employees will organize a national protest in front of the Ministry of Justice.
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution