Jaguar Flees Zoo Cage in Bulgaria's Lovech
A jaguar has escaped from its cage at the zoo in the northern Bulgarian city of Lovech, according to local police.
The jaguar escaped from its enclosure Sunday morning, according to reports of Darik radio.
The local police received a tip-off about the zoo escape at 9.40 am.
The area around Park Stratesh has been sealed off and the people living nearby have been evacuated.
According to preliminary reports, the jaguar has not left the area of the zoo.
- » Bulgaria to Set up Advisory National Food Board
- » Bulgaria to Scrap Injunction of People with Mental Disabilities
- » Bulgarians See Politics, Hospitals, Customs as 'Most Corrupt' - Poll
- » Pope Francis Donates Funding for Basilica in Bulgaria's First Capital
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Bulgaria Granted Humanitarian Status to Ansbach Attacker in 2013