Jaguar Flees Zoo Cage in Bulgaria's Lovech
A jaguar has escaped from its cage at the zoo in the northern Bulgarian city of Lovech, according to local police.
The jaguar escaped from its enclosure Sunday morning, according to reports of Darik radio.
The local police received a tip-off about the zoo escape at 9.40 am.
The area around Park Stratesh has been sealed off and the people living nearby have been evacuated.
According to preliminary reports, the jaguar has not left the area of the zoo.
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » One Pupil Injured After Being Stabbed by Schoolmate in Sofia
- » Rescuers in Bulgaria's Plovdiv Continue to Search Maritsa River for Missing Young Man
- » Cultural Heritage House Collapses in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » Iraqi National Wounded in Shooting Near Central Sofia
- » Incident with Diplomatic Car in Bulgaria's Sofia Leaves 3 Injured