Jaguar Flees Zoo Cage in Bulgaria's Lovech
A jaguar has escaped from its cage at the zoo in the northern Bulgarian city of Lovech, according to local police.
The jaguar escaped from its enclosure Sunday morning, according to reports of Darik radio.
The local police received a tip-off about the zoo escape at 9.40 am.
The area around Park Stratesh has been sealed off and the people living nearby have been evacuated.
According to preliminary reports, the jaguar has not left the area of the zoo.
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » EU Adopts 'Track-and-Trace' Tobacco System
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum