Jaguar Flees Zoo Cage in Bulgaria's Lovech
A jaguar has escaped from its cage at the zoo in the northern Bulgarian city of Lovech, according to local police.
The jaguar escaped from its enclosure Sunday morning, according to reports of Darik radio.
The local police received a tip-off about the zoo escape at 9.40 am.
The area around Park Stratesh has been sealed off and the people living nearby have been evacuated.
According to preliminary reports, the jaguar has not left the area of the zoo.
- » How Long will the Bad Weather Continue?
- » Argentine Legally Changes Gender to Retire Early
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » Experts Forecast Total Change on the Job Market around 2030
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease