Jaguar Flees Zoo Cage in Bulgaria's Lovech
A jaguar has escaped from its cage at the zoo in the northern Bulgarian city of Lovech, according to local police.
The jaguar escaped from its enclosure Sunday morning, according to reports of Darik radio.
The local police received a tip-off about the zoo escape at 9.40 am.
The area around Park Stratesh has been sealed off and the people living nearby have been evacuated.
According to preliminary reports, the jaguar has not left the area of the zoo.
- » British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
- » Oscars 2017: Moonlight Gets Best Picture Award after La La Land Read Out by Mistake
- » Oscars 2017: Piper Wins Animated Short Film Contest
- » Water Supply to Be Cut in Some Sofia Neighborhoods on Monday
- » March to Begin with Spring-Like Temperatures after Cold Snap
- » Bulgaria's Public Radio Brings Contemporary Music Back on Air