Singer Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child with Husband Swizz Beatz
World renowned singer Alicia Keys and husband Kasseem “Swizz Beatz” Dean revealed that they are expecting their second child together.
The couple announced the news on Instagram earlier this week after Keys posted a picture of her sizable baby bump in honor of her wedding anniversary.
"Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz !!" Keys wrote, along with a picture of the couple. "And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!"
The couple, who got married in 2010, have a three-year-old son Egypt Daoud Dean.
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys