President Plevneliev: Caretaker Govt To Be Pro-European, Nonpartisan
President Rosen Plevneliev held consultations with representatives of Bulgaria without Censorship party familiarizing them with the caretaker government priorities, Saturday.
Plevneliev emphasized that among the main tasks of the caretaker government will be to organize and the hold fair elections, to accelerate EU funds allocation and to work on the EC Partnership Agreement, BGNES reports.
"The caretaker government will be made up of nonpartisan pro-European experts, whose work on important social issues such as health, economy and energy will be motivated and transparent," Plevneliev noted, as cited by his press office.
Nikolay Barekov, leader of Bulgaria without censorship said that his party accepts the arguments put forward by the President and supports the update of the state budget, as well as the budget of the National Health Insurance Fund.
Former journalist turned politician added that the President is the only legitimate authority in the country at the moment.
- » Greek, Romanian and Serbian Policemen in Bansko
- » Taxi Crisis in Sofia
- » Unclear Ownership Restrains Media Freedom in Bulgaria - Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- » Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
- » Sofia is Forming 40% of the Country's GDP
- » All Road Repairs in Bulgaria will be Completed by December 21