US Pentagon to Allocate USD 19M to Ukrainian Army
The US intends to provide USD 19M to bolster Ukraine’s military operation, which pro-Kiev authorities conduct against militias in the southeastern regions of the country.
Pentagon Press Secretary Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby announced the Obama administration has asked Congress for authority to spend USD 19M next year to train and equip Ukrainian National Guard forces to build capacity for internal defense.
American support to Ukraine will remain non-lethal, Kirby stressed. “We are not assisting them with issues of targeting. We continue to review requests for military assistance from the government of Ukraine through an interagency process,” he said, as cited by the US Department of Defense.
Kirby emphasized that there will not be a military solution to the issues in Ukraine.
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
USA gave 200 million to Al Qaeda fighting the secular government of Syria and only 20 million to the Maidan heroes in Kiev.
This is discrimination!!!
May be Ianicuk and Poroshenko has to declare universal circumcision for all women in Ukraine in order to attract more help from USA?
Hey Americans what do you think???
Will general circumcision is Ukraine will help Poroshenko is fighting the Russians as we observe in the ISIS governed regions of Iraq or not??
"Russian intruders"? if Putin sent troops to Ukraine, then the disgusting extermination of civilians by Poroshenko would be stopped within a week.....
As for today, the situation is: ALL captured by "opolchentsy" invaders (i.e. "fighters"of Right Sector + foreign mercenaries from Poland, France, Sweden, Italy, USA...), as well as the captured soldiers of the Ukr. army, all they repeat/reply one and the same: -"I WANT TO LIVE":
- Why did You come here?
- I've been sent to "defend Motherland[Ukraine]", as they told me...
- To defend from whom?
- From Chechens, I've been told...
- Have You met them, have You seen them here?
- Here, it's our land. We live here. Do You live here?
-But You came with arm...
- I didn't want to kill...but...salary is low...I've joined the army...but I didn't want to kill...
- Do you regret it?
- I do...Never again...
- Your workmates kill peaceful people here. Are you in a current?
- What can you tell about it now?
- It is very bad...
- Oh...and you want to live, yes?
- Yes, I want to live...very much...What for did I came here?...War is bad...We all need peace...
- Well, we'll deliver you to hospital now...and then...we'll releaze you. Go home and tell your countrymen: We, here, we are on OUR land, we merely want to live and to work...
- Me too, I want to live and to work...
- Why then, again, did you come here, you came and you fought, what for...
- .................Roma, don't press him, he's in schock.....well, to hospital.......
This poor guy from Western Ukraine...He wants to live...Probably now he really realizes: to kill is A CRIME.
Everybody wants to live... Anyhow, there is a hope that he got it...unlike the case with this гноен мръсник, this копеле "Dogfish"... Beware "civilized" bastards, people.
Help them to better target drunk, tooth-decayed Grumpy and Russian trash like him that Putin sent into a sovereign country. High time they captured some of them alive to show them on TV and show prooof that they are not rebellious Ukrainians but Russian intruders.
So THE usa are now going to PROVIDE THE WEAPONS AND UNIFORMS to the Ukraine army so they will be easily identifiable an not mistaken as Russian . How will Ukraine /EU pay back the 19m ?
As predicted SANCTIONS on Russia are working EU Countries are caught and companies losing money but NOT in the usa NO, little to no effect as they look after themselves as a self supplying country which the EU countries are not.
America waits on Europe BUYING from them all fuels and other goods they would have got from Russia .
WATCH THE PRICE GO UP , Obama,s Agenda is working as the european SHEEP follow his instructions , he is getting his way FREE TRADE IN EUROPE. Russia will survive trading with the BRIC countries .
The only losers will be EU Countries who will now PAY MORE TO USA.