Tsvetan Tsvetanov Heads Bulgaria's GERB Election Headquarters
Tsvetan Tsvetanov will head center-right opposition GERB party election headquarters, the former Bulgarian Interior Minister announced, Saturday.
His deputies will be Rumyana Bachvarova and Tsvetomir Paunov. Tsvetanov's team will also include Georgi Georgiev and Simeon Velkov, BGNES reports.
"We will rely on positivism and we will distinguish responsible form irresponsible government. To reach more Bulgarian citizens, our campaign will be focusing on face-to-face interaction,” Tsvetanov explained, as cited by BGNES.
The national campaign will be launched on September 7, Sunday at Arena Armeec Hall in Sofia.
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Suspects 1,000 People of Vote Buying
- » Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc Postpones Chairperson Election
- » Interior Ministry Investigates New Vote-Buying Schemes
- » Bulgarians Abroad to Vote at 450 Polling Stations in 56 Countries
- » OSCE Observers to Monitor Bulgaria's Elections
- » Five Parties to Enter Bulgaria's Parliament - Survey