Tsvetan Tsvetanov Heads Bulgaria's GERB Election Headquarters
Tsvetan Tsvetanov will head center-right opposition GERB party election headquarters, the former Bulgarian Interior Minister announced, Saturday.
His deputies will be Rumyana Bachvarova and Tsvetomir Paunov. Tsvetanov's team will also include Georgi Georgiev and Simeon Velkov, BGNES reports.
"We will rely on positivism and we will distinguish responsible form irresponsible government. To reach more Bulgarian citizens, our campaign will be focusing on face-to-face interaction,” Tsvetanov explained, as cited by BGNES.
The national campaign will be launched on September 7, Sunday at Arena Armeec Hall in Sofia.
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Leave Door Open for New Gov't Talks
- » CEC Fines DPS For Campaign Trail Solicitation In Foreign Language
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Begin Work on October 27
- » Ataka's Volen Siderov Leaves Consultations at Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria's GERB, Reformist Bloc to Hold Gov't Consultations
- » GERB, DPS Talks on Government Formation Kick Off