Tsvetan Tsvetanov Heads Bulgaria's GERB Election Headquarters
Tsvetan Tsvetanov will head center-right opposition GERB party election headquarters, the former Bulgarian Interior Minister announced, Saturday.
His deputies will be Rumyana Bachvarova and Tsvetomir Paunov. Tsvetanov's team will also include Georgi Georgiev and Simeon Velkov, BGNES reports.
"We will rely on positivism and we will distinguish responsible form irresponsible government. To reach more Bulgarian citizens, our campaign will be focusing on face-to-face interaction,” Tsvetanov explained, as cited by BGNES.
The national campaign will be launched on September 7, Sunday at Arena Armeec Hall in Sofia.
- » Media Chiefs Demand Equal Treatment On Election Day
- » DPS Pledges to Maintain Financial Stability, Improve Business Environment
- » Reformist Bloc Promises Justice Reform, Balanced Budget
- » Bulgaria's GERB Far Ahead of BSP in Sova Harris Poll
- » Bulgaria’s Next Parliament to Consist of 7-8 Parties - Poll
- » Network to Unite Chief Prosecutors of Balkan Countries