Bulgarian Socialists Hold Traditional Mount Buzludzha Fest
Members and followers of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) are holding Saturday their traditional meeting at Mount Buzludzha.
Thousands of Bulgarian Socialists are expected to gather at the meeting, held at Mount Buzludzha in the Stara Planina range, to mark the 123rd anniversary of the Socialist Movement in Bulgaria and the Day of BSP, August 2nd.
The official launch of Buzludzha 2014 is scheduled for 10:00 am. The leaders of BSP and all left-wing parties from Coalition for Bulgaria will walk on the stage.
The newly elected BSP party leader Mihail Mikov has delivered the keynote address for the first time.
A concert featuring Bulgarian pop stars and dance troupes will take place.
In 1891 on Mount Buzludzha the foundations of the Socialist Movement in Bulgaria were laid. The monument erected at the site and unveiled in 1981 on the occasion of the 1300th anniversary of the founding of the Bulgarian State is shaped in the form of a UFO.
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts