Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
Fulham said in Friday they have signed Nikolay Bodurov on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
According to a statement by the London-based club, “Fulham FC is delighted to announce the permanent signing of Bulgarian international Nikolay Bodurov”. The contract has an additional one-year option.
The signing of the 28-year old Bodurov, primarily a centre-back who can also play on the right side of defence, is seen as part of Fulham’s efforts to restructure their squad and make a quick return to the Premier League, skysports.com commented.
Bodurov has moved to Fulham after spending five years with Bulgaria’s Litex Lovech.
- » Champions League: Ludogorets Defeated by PSG in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face 'Nightmare' Schwartzman in Chengdu
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again