Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
Fulham said in Friday they have signed Nikolay Bodurov on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
According to a statement by the London-based club, “Fulham FC is delighted to announce the permanent signing of Bulgarian international Nikolay Bodurov”. The contract has an additional one-year option.
The signing of the 28-year old Bodurov, primarily a centre-back who can also play on the right side of defence, is seen as part of Fulham’s efforts to restructure their squad and make a quick return to the Premier League, skysports.com commented.
Bodurov has moved to Fulham after spending five years with Bulgaria’s Litex Lovech.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Semifinals in Istanbul
- » Stiliyan Petrov Could Also Return to Bulgaria’s National Football Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Secures Tough Victory over World's No. 194
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov Considers Renewing His Professional Football Career
- » Bulgaria's Haskovo to Recognise Grigor Dimitrov as Honorary Citizen
- » Berbatov, Martin Petrov Join Stoichkov's Birthday Show