Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
Fulham said in Friday they have signed Nikolay Bodurov on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
According to a statement by the London-based club, “Fulham FC is delighted to announce the permanent signing of Bulgarian international Nikolay Bodurov”. The contract has an additional one-year option.
The signing of the 28-year old Bodurov, primarily a centre-back who can also play on the right side of defence, is seen as part of Fulham’s efforts to restructure their squad and make a quick return to the Premier League, skysports.com commented.
Bodurov has moved to Fulham after spending five years with Bulgaria’s Litex Lovech.
- » Israeli Football Players Attacked by CSKA Fans in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Leading Telecom Becomes Sponsor of Levski Sofia Football Club
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Brazilian Left Back as Eighth New Player
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix