Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
Fulham said in Friday they have signed Nikolay Bodurov on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
According to a statement by the London-based club, “Fulham FC is delighted to announce the permanent signing of Bulgarian international Nikolay Bodurov”. The contract has an additional one-year option.
The signing of the 28-year old Bodurov, primarily a centre-back who can also play on the right side of defence, is seen as part of Fulham’s efforts to restructure their squad and make a quick return to the Premier League, skysports.com commented.
Bodurov has moved to Fulham after spending five years with Bulgaria’s Litex Lovech.
- » Bulgarian Appointed as Coach of Maldives National Football Team
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Andy Murray in Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Baghdatis, Reaches Australian Open 1/8 Finals
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Crashes Out of Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round in Melbourne
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Defeats Heather Watson in Australian Open First Round