Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
Fulham said in Friday they have signed Nikolay Bodurov on a three-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
According to a statement by the London-based club, “Fulham FC is delighted to announce the permanent signing of Bulgarian international Nikolay Bodurov”. The contract has an additional one-year option.
The signing of the 28-year old Bodurov, primarily a centre-back who can also play on the right side of defence, is seen as part of Fulham’s efforts to restructure their squad and make a quick return to the Premier League, skysports.com commented.
Bodurov has moved to Fulham after spending five years with Bulgaria’s Litex Lovech.
- » Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Box Maurice Harris in Hamburg on December 5
- » Ronnie O'Sullivan to Face Jimmy White in Snooker Legends Show in Sofia on Friday
- » Bulgaria’s Ruse Wins European City of Sport 2016 Award
- » Two Romanian Football Legends to Join Stoichkov's 50th Birthday Show
- » PM: Bulgaria Has Potential to Be Among Best Sport Destinations on Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Concludes Season with Defeat in Paris