Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
After a one-year intermission, Beglika Fest will be held for the sixth time on the shores of the Golyam Beglik dam in Bulgaria's Rhodope mountains, August 21-24.
The festival, which includes avant-garde and ethnic music, stage performances, workshops, exhibitions, open discussions, lectures, art installations, sports events, has become a favourite for “those who think differently”.
“Beglika fest marks its grand return with a message for democracy of participation and the power of the collective mind to solve challenges,” reads the message to the media.
Single day, combo and four-day tickets for a single person, a group and a family, priced between BGN 45 and BGN 120, are already on sale. The ticket price includes state camping tax, water access, electrification in the festival zone, WC access, waste management, security, logistics, the whole festival program with the exception of the rope park and the boats.
- » Bulgarian Cultural Properties at Exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Warsaw and Paris
- » Asian Festival in the Borisova Garden in Sofia in May
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Sofia Hosts International Literary Festival for Children and Youngsters
- » Rapper Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize