Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
After a one-year intermission, Beglika Fest will be held for the sixth time on the shores of the Golyam Beglik dam in Bulgaria's Rhodope mountains, August 21-24.
The festival, which includes avant-garde and ethnic music, stage performances, workshops, exhibitions, open discussions, lectures, art installations, sports events, has become a favourite for “those who think differently”.
“Beglika fest marks its grand return with a message for democracy of participation and the power of the collective mind to solve challenges,” reads the message to the media.
Single day, combo and four-day tickets for a single person, a group and a family, priced between BGN 45 and BGN 120, are already on sale. The ticket price includes state camping tax, water access, electrification in the festival zone, WC access, waste management, security, logistics, the whole festival program with the exception of the rope park and the boats.
- » Bulgarian-Finnish Documentary “Love&Engineering” Out in Bulgarian Cinemas
- » Uriah Heep to Perform in Bulgaria's Ruse on May 7
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals
- » Scorpions 50th Anniversary Tour to Include Sofia Concert on July 17
- » Sofia Film Fest 20th Edition to Take Place March10-31
- » Bulgaria's Pernik Hosts 25th Edition of Surva Masquerade Games