Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
After a one-year intermission, Beglika Fest will be held for the sixth time on the shores of the Golyam Beglik dam in Bulgaria's Rhodope mountains, August 21-24.
The festival, which includes avant-garde and ethnic music, stage performances, workshops, exhibitions, open discussions, lectures, art installations, sports events, has become a favourite for “those who think differently”.
“Beglika fest marks its grand return with a message for democracy of participation and the power of the collective mind to solve challenges,” reads the message to the media.
Single day, combo and four-day tickets for a single person, a group and a family, priced between BGN 45 and BGN 120, are already on sale. The ticket price includes state camping tax, water access, electrification in the festival zone, WC access, waste management, security, logistics, the whole festival program with the exception of the rope park and the boats.
- » Wooden Sculptures Attract the Attention of the Tourists in the Open-Air Museum “Etar”
- » Bulgaria Unveils 2015 Junior Eurovision Anthem
- » 11th Bulgarian Film Festival in New York to Open Sept. 28
- » Bulgarian Artists Will be in Focus of First Edition of Vienna Contemporary Fair
- » Divers Arrange Underwater Exhibition in Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Launches Week of Art, Cultural Events