Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
After a one-year intermission, Beglika Fest will be held for the sixth time on the shores of the Golyam Beglik dam in Bulgaria's Rhodope mountains, August 21-24.
The festival, which includes avant-garde and ethnic music, stage performances, workshops, exhibitions, open discussions, lectures, art installations, sports events, has become a favourite for “those who think differently”.
“Beglika fest marks its grand return with a message for democracy of participation and the power of the collective mind to solve challenges,” reads the message to the media.
Single day, combo and four-day tickets for a single person, a group and a family, priced between BGN 45 and BGN 120, are already on sale. The ticket price includes state camping tax, water access, electrification in the festival zone, WC access, waste management, security, logistics, the whole festival program with the exception of the rope park and the boats.
- » Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
- » 8-century Old Church in Melnik Now Opens for Visitors
- » Ralitsa Petrova's ''Bezbog" Awarded at Prestigious Sarajevo Film Fest
- » Famous Israeli Musician Idan Raichel's Show Comes to Sofia Next Month
- » Sudanese Musician Alfateh Hussain to Visit Bulgaria with His Show
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Hosting Summer Chaos Festival on Saturday