Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
After a one-year intermission, Beglika Fest will be held for the sixth time on the shores of the Golyam Beglik dam in Bulgaria's Rhodope mountains, August 21-24.
The festival, which includes avant-garde and ethnic music, stage performances, workshops, exhibitions, open discussions, lectures, art installations, sports events, has become a favourite for “those who think differently”.
“Beglika fest marks its grand return with a message for democracy of participation and the power of the collective mind to solve challenges,” reads the message to the media.
Single day, combo and four-day tickets for a single person, a group and a family, priced between BGN 45 and BGN 120, are already on sale. The ticket price includes state camping tax, water access, electrification in the festival zone, WC access, waste management, security, logistics, the whole festival program with the exception of the rope park and the boats.
- » Roger Waters with a New Concert in Bulgaria in 2018
- » 'Inspiration' Festival of the Old Town of Plovdiv Will Run Until 24th of September
- » Two New Banksy Artworks Appear on Wall of Barbican Centre
- » Lady Gaga Canceled her European Tour
- » Bulgarian Film Wins the Award at the World Festival of Animation Cinema
- » Plovdiv Will Host 'Modern Bulgarian Photography' Exhibition