Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
On Sunday, August 3, and on the following Sundays until the end of the month, different streets in downtown Sofia will be closed for vehicles under the 'Sofia Breathes' project.
This is the fifth edition of the urban culture festival, which is part of the Cultural calendar of the Municipality of Sofia and in support of the candidature of Sofia and the South-West region for the “European Capital of Culture 2019?.
In the five Sundays in August, a number of artistic projects will be located on five different emblematic streets of Sofia. The project ranges over a variety of subjects, including ecology, literature, visual arts, music, and dance, Bulgaria's National Radio informs.
The program of 'Sofia Breathes' festival can be seen here.
- » Sofia's MENAR Film Festival to Feature Central Asian, Indian Productions
- » Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
- » One Man Party's 4th Edition to Feature Foreign D&B Guru
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Festival Added to UNESCO Heritage List