Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
On Sunday, August 3, and on the following Sundays until the end of the month, different streets in downtown Sofia will be closed for vehicles under the 'Sofia Breathes' project.
This is the fifth edition of the urban culture festival, which is part of the Cultural calendar of the Municipality of Sofia and in support of the candidature of Sofia and the South-West region for the “European Capital of Culture 2019″.
In the five Sundays in August, a number of artistic projects will be located on five different emblematic streets of Sofia. The project ranges over a variety of subjects, including ecology, literature, visual arts, music, and dance, Bulgaria's National Radio informs.
The program of 'Sofia Breathes' festival can be seen here.
- » The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
- » A to JazZ Festival Brings US Legends to Sofia in July
- » Zenith Fusion Festival: Music, Cinema and Insight into Life in Rhodope Mountains
- » Sofia Joins Fete de la Musique With Free Concerts on Three Stages
- » Bulgarian-born Artist Christo Amazes World with Floating Piers
- » Israeli Author Ellis Shuman to Present New Book in Bulgaria