Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
On Sunday, August 3, and on the following Sundays until the end of the month, different streets in downtown Sofia will be closed for vehicles under the 'Sofia Breathes' project.
This is the fifth edition of the urban culture festival, which is part of the Cultural calendar of the Municipality of Sofia and in support of the candidature of Sofia and the South-West region for the “European Capital of Culture 2019″.
In the five Sundays in August, a number of artistic projects will be located on five different emblematic streets of Sofia. The project ranges over a variety of subjects, including ecology, literature, visual arts, music, and dance, Bulgaria's National Radio informs.
The program of 'Sofia Breathes' festival can be seen here.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Hosts Documentary, Animation Film Festival
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Hosts Final of 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest on Saturday