Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
On Sunday, August 3, and on the following Sundays until the end of the month, different streets in downtown Sofia will be closed for vehicles under the 'Sofia Breathes' project.
This is the fifth edition of the urban culture festival, which is part of the Cultural calendar of the Municipality of Sofia and in support of the candidature of Sofia and the South-West region for the “European Capital of Culture 2019″.
In the five Sundays in August, a number of artistic projects will be located on five different emblematic streets of Sofia. The project ranges over a variety of subjects, including ecology, literature, visual arts, music, and dance, Bulgaria's National Radio informs.
The program of 'Sofia Breathes' festival can be seen here.
- » Festival Italiano in Bulgaria 2016: Music, Cinema, Cuisine and Much More
- » European Night of Museums to Be Celebrated in Bulgaria on May 21
- » Bulgaria to Make Its Second Appearance at Eurovision Final on Saturday
- » Bulgaria's Poli Genova Proceeds to Eurovision Final
- » Bulgaria's Poli Genova to Perform at Eurovision Semifinal on Thursday
- » Balkan Fever Concert, Light Show to Mark Start of Sofia Saloon of Arts