British Industrial Designer Invents Alarm Clock That Makes Coffee
The British-based industrial designer Josh Renouf invented an alarm clock that brews a fresh cup of coffee, reports Boredpanda.com.
The “Barisieur” alarm clock-coffee-machine automatically brews a cup of coffee right when the alarm goes off.
The coffee maker heats the water through induction heating with the help of stainless steel bearings and brews the coffee all by itself. All it needs is to be loaded the night before.
According to Renouf, points out that this preparation process may actually help users fall asleep at night.
“It encourages a ritual before going to sleep, signalling to the body and mind that it is time to unwind and relax,” he writes on his website.
- » Gucci Boss Pledges Firm to Go Fur Free in 2018
- » Dangerous Motorcycle Stunt over the Thames (Video)
- » The Cranberries Proclaimed Maxim Behar as "Sir"
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia