British Industrial Designer Invents Alarm Clock That Makes Coffee
The British-based industrial designer Josh Renouf invented an alarm clock that brews a fresh cup of coffee, reports Boredpanda.com.
The “Barisieur” alarm clock-coffee-machine automatically brews a cup of coffee right when the alarm goes off.
The coffee maker heats the water through induction heating with the help of stainless steel bearings and brews the coffee all by itself. All it needs is to be loaded the night before.
According to Renouf, points out that this preparation process may actually help users fall asleep at night.
“It encourages a ritual before going to sleep, signalling to the body and mind that it is time to unwind and relax,” he writes on his website.
- » The Perfect Cup of Coffee is Not Impossible to Make. Here’s the Science Behind it
- » India Film Superstar Alia Bhatt Injured on Set in Bulgaria While Shooting for Action Scene
- » Weinstein Company Files For Bankruptcy
- » The Economist Unwinds: Let’s talk about keks (Video)
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return