British Industrial Designer Invents Alarm Clock That Makes Coffee
The British-based industrial designer Josh Renouf invented an alarm clock that brews a fresh cup of coffee, reports Boredpanda.com.
The “Barisieur” alarm clock-coffee-machine automatically brews a cup of coffee right when the alarm goes off.
The coffee maker heats the water through induction heating with the help of stainless steel bearings and brews the coffee all by itself. All it needs is to be loaded the night before.
According to Renouf, points out that this preparation process may actually help users fall asleep at night.
“It encourages a ritual before going to sleep, signalling to the body and mind that it is time to unwind and relax,” he writes on his website.
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent
- » Scarlett Johansson Gave Birth To Baby Girl
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue