British Industrial Designer Invents Alarm Clock That Makes Coffee
The British-based industrial designer Josh Renouf invented an alarm clock that brews a fresh cup of coffee, reports Boredpanda.com.
The “Barisieur” alarm clock-coffee-machine automatically brews a cup of coffee right when the alarm goes off.
The coffee maker heats the water through induction heating with the help of stainless steel bearings and brews the coffee all by itself. All it needs is to be loaded the night before.
According to Renouf, points out that this preparation process may actually help users fall asleep at night.
“It encourages a ritual before going to sleep, signalling to the body and mind that it is time to unwind and relax,” he writes on his website.
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018
- » Salma Hayek Accuses Harvey Weinstein of Sexual Harassment
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May